Cute Girl Talking About Her Computer Engineering Degree!

Jul 27, 2020
She failed to please me. I want my money back (which in this case, is TIME).

You owe me, Gizmo!

Back to Elise for me:

Gizmo j

Nov 9, 2013
Just wanted more people to talk about this.

I've been going to sleep listening to this.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Why do these people record themselves talking about mundane things in their lives and then feel compelled to share it on YouTube?

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Why do these people record themselves talking about mundane things in their lives and then feel compelled to share it on YouTube?
Because other girls/women watch them. I do not understand. That said, my nephews watch 2 hour tournaments on Twitch (or whatever). Gah, so boring.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
When I smoked my first brisket I was proud and posted pictures. To your point I'm not posting pictures of cooked burgers.

Graduating with an engineering degree is a big deal so I get it.

Reactions: Captante

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Where is my avatar version of this young lady!

And I wanted three GizmoJ threads at the top of the ATOT forum so I'm bumping this one!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
When I smoked my first brisket I was proud and posted pictures. To your point I'm not posting pictures of cooked burgers.

Graduating with an engineering degree is a big deal so I get it.
I like burgers and brisket!

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
Sorry but you're not the majority.

The entire internet and its 'engagement' model (a.k.a taking up your attention consuming media -> more ad $$) are based on people genuinely wanting to share literally everything and reacting to each other.

The whole world seems to do this. I think it's more of a personality difference seeing as this is a tech online forum.

Hell, on reddit today, some random dude posted a selfie of himself, his wife and his newborn in the delivery room. It hit the frontpage with millions of views. I mean, I understand the joy, but that's just crazy to me.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020
I shall make her one of my wives
How many wives have you collected so far in your travels, mighty warrior king Gizmo?

By the way, seriously unhealthy obsession with that girl. Leave her alone. Talk to a shrink.

Get your mind out of the loop: "Eat. I want her. Sleep. Dream about her. Wake up. I want her. Go to washroom. I want her. I want her! Eat. I want her" and so on and so forth.

Jul 27, 2020
Ego and narcissism. They think they are special or something. Deserve better than the average person. Want other people to lick their shoes. They don't understand that truly gifted people are rare and pretending to be one doesn't actually make you one.