Curry House Anniversary Special 6/26-6/27 30% off menu SoCal

SleepyB

Oct 2, 2002
Alright... It's that time of the year again when Curry House has their anniversary special,
6/26-6/27 30% off their menu. I've confirmed this at the West LA location, but it should be good for all of Southern California.

Isn't as good as it use to be with the $4/$5 Curry Cutlets, but 30% off isn't too bad. Also, you're not limited to just the cutlets, and can select from the entire menu.

Locate Store here (call ahead to make sure)

Go have some nice curry and ogle at the cute Japanese waitresses. But be prepared for a long wait for a table, as this is very popular.

ondarkness

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2004
they just recently had their anniversary sale @ FV. I think they are still going on at the other locations.

Rumpltzer

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2003
Originally posted by: NeuroSynapsis
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ondarkness
Wohoo!

first Shinsengumi, now this!

awesome find!</end quote></div>

What about shinsengumi?
Shinsengumi (the Gardena Ramen store near the Target) has an anniversary in June where Ramen is pretty cheap... for the first 500 bowls. The waiter guy told me they run out by early evening, and I didn't bother. I imagine it was a madhouse, and it wouldn't be worth it for me to wait to save a few bucks on Ramen.

OP, which Curry House are you going to that has cute waitress staff??? I go to the two in Torrance and Gardena and I'm not getting that tingle from cuteness... :(

I'm certainly willing to drive to the West LA store for more cuteness! :D

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I live just down the street from the one in Torrance, makes it oh so much more appealing yum.

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
i used to go to the west LA and torrance ones all the time. I can't really say I saw too many really cute waitresses. But man i wish I could get some curry , damn me for moving to the bay area.