• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

*cues Brazil soundtrack*

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
I don't get a paper bill, so even if I did have an iPhone, it wouldn't really be an issue.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
I don't understand the comparison to the XBox in the title of the article. What did I miss?

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Injury
I don't understand the comparison to the XBox in the title of the article. What did I miss?
You missed now

Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now, now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then!
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.

Good times.....roasting marshmallows over the xbox exhausts...hmmmm...

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
can you somehow make a profit off the paper to start saving up for a new phone when your battery starts to fail? :p

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: chuckywang
It's all a giant conspiracy so you won't notice some overcharge in the middle of that monstrosity.
It's not a conspiracy...they already do that...they are jsut using this as an excsue to get into real estate;)

clear some trees---have soem ATT store employees plow the fields....=$$$$

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: chuckywang
It's all a giant conspiracy so you won't notice some overcharge in the middle of that monstrosity.
wait, they must have missed the overcharge on the receipt when they bought the iphone

ASK THE COMMUNITY