Cuboid

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
2,001,998,982 :D

Exxxcellent. :thumbsup:

edit: I'm going to move a few cores back to BOINC now. Losing spots left and right....

-jim

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Doc Brown
Originally posted by: caferace
I like the Cuboid peeps. They recombined me, and I'm looking at the top 20 soon. w00t!

BTW, changing the username in the file Ken mentioned does indeed re-assign any new credits to the renamed user. Of course, the client must be stopped prior to the change and restarted.

-jim

OK catch up NOW!!

Doc Brown, I gave ya a little scare there this week, no? ;)

-jim

GLeeM

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2004
I started again so I could move back into 29th place.

I am going to see if I can get to 28th in these last five hours :roll: :D

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Congrats! Unless MoD is still running something, you did it! :thumbsup::)

And I thought you started just to make sure I didn't pass you...

Doc Brown

Aug 28, 2004
I like the Cuboid peeps. They recombined me, and I'm looking at the top 20 soon. w00t!

BTW, changing the username in the file Ken mentioned does indeed re-assign any new credits to the renamed user. Of course, the client must be stopped prior to the change and restarted.

-jim

OK catch up NOW!!

Doc Brown, I gave ya a little scare there this week, no? ;)

-jim

I finished 4th with 11% of the team output ... pretty good for 2 machines .. slow ones at that ... .... Looking for something to put them to work at ... but I am NOT using my name anyone want needs help let me know at my direct e-mail address ...

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
I finished 4th with 11% of the team output ... pretty good for 2 machines .. slow ones at that ... .... Looking for something to put them to work at ... but I am NOT using my name anyone want needs help let me know at my direct e-mail address ...

Join TAS on Proteins at Home. Use [caferace] if you need to hide. :D

-jim

p.s... GREAT job on Cuboids. :thumbsup:

Great job to ALL of TA, but double-thumbsup to Silverthorne. Wow. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Doc Brown

Aug 28, 2004

-jim

Great job to ALL of TA, but double-thumbsup to Silverthorne. Wow. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

No Hiding ... just do not see any sense of leaving a name up there that is NOT going to stay active ... I wish that the TAS effort could go in under the TAS name for those that don't support a regular project ...

M<ark

Doc Brown

Aug 28, 2004

-jim

SEE PM

GeoffS

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Cuboid folks put up a neat final colorization for the ending. Check it out:

-jim

Oi.... a colour scheme very familiar to every Vermont resident! lol...