Cuboid - Short DC Project

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dalephi

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2003
I joined yesterday. I am actually both of the new members. DalePhi and Dale Pfingsten. Can't figure out how to change info once it is entered in.

BlackMountainCow

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Thx for the indo Silver!

I tried that one on my rigs but still, no go! :(

It's really sad that there's no forum for this project.

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
What OS are you running? It only runs on Win XP. There is a forum on the Free-DC site where someone may be able to help you.

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
This is from the Cubiod web page.

"The cuboid simulation project has been extended because of the interesting results so far obtained. We now aim to achive as many tosses as possible until December 31 2006."

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Dalephi
I joined yesterday. I am actually both of the new members. DalePhi and Dale Pfingsten. Can't figure out how to change info once it is entered in.
I believe I've found part of the answer to your problem over on the FreeDC forum Silverthorne linked. Your configuration is stored in a file in your windows directory. Open it as "%windir%\cbd_identifier.dat". :)

Now you can change it, but I don't guarantee what that will do, since it wasn't discussed there.

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Ken_g6
I believe I've found part of the answer to your problem over on the FreeDC forum Silverthorne linked. Your configuration is stored in a file in your windows directory. Open it as "%windir%\cbd_identifier.dat". :)

Now you can change it, but I don't guarantee what that will do, since it wasn't discussed there.

Funny thing, about 2 hours ago I PM'd Dalephi and told him the same thing. :)

crispy2010

Platinum Member
Sep 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Silverthorne
Have you tried running 2 clients in different folders?

Havnt tried much of anything. I have 2 clients running outta same folder? Looks to be working fine. 100% now!

Dalephi

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2003
Looks like they have another client - version 3.7. I noticed that mine were sticking at different points today. Hopefully this will fix that.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Ken_g6

I put in Team Anandtech at first which was wrong.. and updated my team in the dat file. And now I'm borked. Oh well. Guess I'm hosed.