Csgo.... Wtf?

UglyDuckling

May 6, 2015
Ok so this happened on the map Cache both times.

First thing... playing a match and i am carrying my team heavily as T side for the first half, i do a 4K clutch with AK and my team mate says over the mic that's Trigger, then types it in all chat. I say nothing in return and just shrug it off.

I then am alive with just an AWP vs 2 people, i kill the first guy... easy kill, then i kill the 2nd guy who is on mid but crouched so only a tiny bit of his head is shown. I am on A site at this point, and i aim and shoot really fast and land an awesome headshot on him, yet again types trigger.

My team mates were playing like low Novas they were that bad.. and this is an MG2 match... we draw in the end of teh game.

Another match, top fragger is at 40kills and 19 deaths by the end of this match, i was second place... the team kick me on 15th round.

DAFUK is going on with CSGO?

UglyDuckling

May 6, 2015
Actually i am wrong, i thought they would have won... but look what happens after they kick me, my name is Overpowered Tea.

F85EF099A468CFAC0DCF6478AE238EC793780EDE

My place obviously drops as more frags were made by my team, but they went and fucking drew just because being trolls and immature.

UglyDuckling

May 6, 2015
Smurfing is out of control, it's the school holidays so everyone and their dog are doing it, it's ok for me because i can still do decently as an individual vs a smurf, but 8/10 times my team cannot.

I have Overwatch, i have banned 4 out of 7 people today already using wall hacks, 2 were using blatant aimbot's.

Ranks are slowly becoming pointless in GO.

sweenish

Diamond Member
May 21, 2013
Typical non CS player, MM you can't change server, you can't quit the game unless you want a ban.

Like, ever? That's really hardcore, man.

Keep regaling us with tales of your 1337-ness. And keep doing it in multiple consecutive posts.

yottabit

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2008
All I can say is it's nothing new

I was really big into CS back in 1.5/1.6 and quite a bit in CS:Source. Only dabbled in CS:GO

In 1.6, there were so many crappy servers, it was hard to find a good one that had a good community. I remember finally finding a great server with fun people, playing a ton, and then eventually getting banned for suspicion of hacking. People don't like 40-0 kill streaks etc and just assume it can't be real. Usually there was some catalyzing event before, like Ace'ing the whole enemy team when there was 13 T alive and I was last left on CT. Lol.

All it would take is one Mod to start to dislike you and basically any relatively good player would get banned eventually. Regardless of the fact they review your replays and don't find anything substantive.

So that happened once, repeated the whole process again- found a great server, got my friends into it even, and then my IRL friend convinced a mod that he thought I was hacking and again got banned. Pretty much put me off for a while

I did play CAL-M and that was pretty fun. But it was basically also like a job. Started feeling a lot like work, having to practice AIM maps like crazy, drilling different rushes, etc. But those people definitely won't falsely accuse you of hacking as they are on a whole different level.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
Any game where you can be banned for "suspicion" of anything with no proof is a terrible game IMO, especially if they watch a match replay and find nothing out of the ordinary. There should always be a burden of proof. Winning doesn't mean cheating, nor does a huge k/d ratio in your favor. It's not all that impossible to be matched up with bad players once in a while.

Last edited:

Nhirlathothep

Aug 23, 2014
www.youtube.com
Smurfing is out of control, it's the school holidays so everyone and their dog are doing it, it's ok for me because i can still do decently as an individual vs a smurf, but 8/10 times my team cannot.

I have Overwatch, i have banned 4 out of 7 people today already using wall hacks, 2 were using blatant aimbot's.

Ranks are slowly becoming pointless in GO.

are there in cs:go cheaters? sure? so many?

it was the only thing i liked about this game : i ve never found cheating pple

DeadFred

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2011
Smurfing smurfs gonna smurf!!!!

BTW, who comes up with these silly monikers? I had to google wtf that was. LOL

poofyhairguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2005
So that happened once, repeated the whole process again- found a great server, got my friends into it even, and then my IRL friend convinced a mod that he thought I was hacking and again got banned. Pretty much put me off for a while

Wow that sucks man.

I like CS : Go's matching personally. With Source it all got so random that I would just stick to the same 24/7 Office servers. Go has me playing across the maps again like I played CS pre1-1.6 in its prime days.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
I think I feel good that I have no idea what the OP is talking about. There was a time in my life that I might have... and it was a very lonely time indeed.

Pedro27

Jul 27, 2015
Whenever i play Csgo competitive... there's allways one or two idiots in my team.. allways complaining and stuff... make yourself bind where you turn voice_off and the problem is solved:)

BlitzPuppet

Platinum Member
Feb 4, 2012
lol at the OP calling people retards for not understanding slang.

The game sucks and has for a while...BETA CS back in 99/00 was the best time evar!