CS: SOurce

bigal40

Sep 7, 2004
I can't find anywhere to buy it, is it in stores?

EDIT: Oh, cheezit answered my question

Lorn

Banned
Nov 28, 2004
This guy is selling a Half Life 2 voucher for $20 shipped. With that you just download Steam from www.steampowered.com and then enter in the voucher code to activate HL2 and CS:S. That's what I have, and I think that's a heck of a lot better than paying $54 for it at some store.

mordantmonkey

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
If you're looking for free.
Enemy Territory is the only other free game of that quality that i know of. It was developed as the multiplayer to Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but was released as a free stand-alone. pretty fun game for the price. more arcade style fps than AA though.

bigal40

Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Lorn
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: bigal40
Is counter-strike source a free game like americas army?

Maybe you should check the CORRECT FORUM to find out?

:roll:

I dont get it, did he want me to put it in like software? It would take like a day before anyone respnds in there. In here it is like 10 seconds for a simple Question like that

Lorn

Banned
Nov 28, 2004

I dont get it, did he want me to put it in like software? It would take like a day before anyone respnds in there. In here it is like 10 seconds for a simple Question like that

I entirely agree. Half his posts are either "REPOST" or "WRONG FORUM".

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Which forum would that be?

Do yourself a favor and go into the GAMES forum and look at the responses on the right hand side. They're minutes apart.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Do gross exaggerations make you feel better about yourself?

Lorn

Banned
Nov 28, 2004

Hahah. No, I just don't get the same level of satisfaction that you must get from bitching about reposts or posts that are in the wrong forum. If you don't like what you see, let it go. It's the fact that you saw "CS:Source" as the title and purposely came in to direct him towards the 'right' forum that really gets me.

Lorn

Banned
Nov 28, 2004
Oh, and PLEASE start bickering with me so that we can keep this wrong-forum-post at the tippy top, k?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Hahah. No, I just don't get the same level of satisfaction that you must get from bitching about reposts or posts that are in the wrong forum. If you don't like what you see, let it go. It's the fact that you saw "CS:Source" as the title and purposely came in to direct him towards the 'right' forum that really gets me.

Sucks to be you, then. :) Boneheads gotta learn at some point. It's like all the other forums are somehow invisible until you've been here a few years or something.

bigal40

Sep 7, 2004
Sucks to be you, then. :) Boneheads gotta learn at some point. It's like all the other forums are somehow invisible until you've been here a few years or something.

Actually it was quite the oppposite, i have been here for a little mor ethan a year and I am just now starting to post in OT.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Actually it was quite the oppposite, i have been here for a little mor ethan a year and I am just now starting to post in OT.

Okay so you're getting dumber instead of getting smarter? :confused:

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000

Ignore Nik's "Wrong Forum" posts. The stick up his ass is so big it should be measured in astronomical units.