Crysis nukes in single player?

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
When the demo came out someone released a mod where you could use all the weapons/vehicles in the game, including a bunch that fired nukes. I just finished the SP and didn't see one nuke in the game...did I miss it somewhere?

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
yeah, but the mod had tanks that fired nukes and a tactical that didnt require locking on. Also there was no mushroom cloud explosions fighting the end boss.

Polish3d

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Yeah, is there any way to use the sandbox to export a bunch of TAC guns into the single player level? I can't find a usable tac gun in the sandbox options

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: Frackal
Yeah, is there any way to use the sandbox to export a bunch of TAC guns into the single player level? I can't find a usable tac gun in the sandbox options

Really? It's there, just spawn all the TAC related weapons and see which one is unlocked.

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006
Yeah. you can spawn a TAC gun through the editor. And it's pretty damn cool. Just make sure you fire it a decent distance away. Oh, does anyone know how to place multiple items of the same type quickly (ie, explosive barrels)?

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: ConstipatedVigilante
Yeah. you can spawn a TAC gun through the editor. And it's pretty damn cool. Just make sure you fire it a decent distance away. Oh, does anyone know how to place multiple items of the same type quickly (ie, explosive barrels)?

IIRC you can select multiple things and copy/paste them.