Crysis Demo

videogames101

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2005
6,777
18
81
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
Originally posted by: Sraaz
Sweet merciful crap YES!
i couldn't have said it any better.

qfmft, my good man.
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!11!!1

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
 

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
32,539
260
126
The entire first level; either its real damn short or there are a good number of levels.
 

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
9,350
18
91
nice. time to see how much this puts my 3 computers to shame - c2d 2.4Ghz, 2GB, 7900GT @ 550/800, 1920x1080 - opteron 170 @ 2.5Ghz, 2GB, 8800GTS 320MB, 1920x1200 - macbook pro c2d 2.2Ghz, 2GB, 8600GT 128MB, 1440x900.
 

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
30,029
7,201
136
Originally posted by: secretanchitman
nice. time to see how much this puts my 3 computers to shame - c2d 2.4Ghz, 2GB, 7900GT @ 550/800, 1920x1080 - opteron 170 @ 2.5Ghz, 2GB, 8800GTS 320MB, 1920x1200 - macbook pro c2d 2.2Ghz, 2GB, 8600GT 128MB, 1440x900.
you're telling me.. i got an X850XT. if SM3 is required, i'm going to be PISSED.
 

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
30,735
442
126
I hope this runs as well on moderate hardware as bioshock does. Probably a bit worse because of the ridiculous physics... but I'm still hoping for good things.
 

GundamSonicZeroX

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2005
2,100
0
0
Can't wait. Finally, something to get me back on my PC besides the Doom games. I've been playing nothing but classic S/NES games for the past two months.
 

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006
7,671
1
0
Nice, finally another good open-ended FPS - hopefully. Linear FPS's just bore me now - even Bioshock (I found the demo really easy and not so scary after the first playthrough).
 

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
9,475
0
76
:thumbsup:

I'm still worried about the super strength/speed abilities of the suit, especially if there's no limitation on using it. Some of the footage demonstrating that has looked ridiculous.
 

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
30,029
7,201
136
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
:thumbsup:

I'm still worried about the super strength/speed abilities of the suit, especially if there's no limitation on using it. Some of the footage demonstrating that has looked ridiculous.
what do you mean? that it'll make the game too easy?

what'll be really interesting is multiplayer DM/TeamDM/"power struggle", where *everyone* has a suit:D
 

MarcVenice

Moderator Emeritus <br>
Apr 2, 2007
5,664
0
0
I suggest ordering a new PC on the 25th, because if you do so any later then that you're gonna run into a lot of OUT OF STOCK messages when it comes to 8800gtx/ultra, sli motherboards, highend HSF and so forth :p
 

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
9,475
0
76
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
what do you mean? that it'll make the game too easy?
IIRC, some of the footage had you punching a building to bits? I can understand the super strength being used to solve a puzzle or something, but I hope it's something that doesn't unbalance the game. I'll have to see what happens in the demo.
 

MarcVenice

Moderator Emeritus <br>
Apr 2, 2007
5,664
0
0
Did some of the farsought ability's in Far Cry make the game a boring, unbalanced experience? No ? Then why should it be any different in Crysis?
 

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
9,475
0
76
Originally posted by: MarcVenice
Did some of the farsought ability's in Far Cry make the game a boring, unbalanced experience? No ? Then why should it be any different in Crysis?
I'm not sure what abilities you're referring to.
 

Sniper82

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
16,517
0
76
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
Originally posted by: MarcVenice
Did some of the farsought ability's in Far Cry make the game a boring, unbalanced experience? No ? Then why should it be any different in Crysis?
I'm not sure what abilities you're referring to.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GodisanAtheist PC Games 5
Similar threads
Discussion Crysis 4

ASK THE COMMUNITY