Cruz is 'Lucifer in the flesh'

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
In other words, anyone but Hillary. If Bernie was your nominee I'd vote Dem for President for the first time.

We? Anyone who dislikes the George W. Bush Neocon policy.
You used to rail against it, but you'll gladly back its continuation as you did with Obama, and now with Hillary.

So, "We" want to tear down the domestic establishment because of foreign policy... as if that makes sense at all.

Not to mention that "We" are so fond of false equivalency that "We" can't comprehend anything else.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Did we ever find out if Obama was Lucifer or the antichrist?

Can't be both. :hmm:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Ugh, see? Obama is so terrible he couldn't even be the Anti-Christ correctly!

What did you expect? He's black. He can't do anything right. He desecrates the racial purity of the White House. I mean, there's a reason it's white, after all.

(I pity anybody who doesn't see that as satire.)

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Why not? Obama's messed up the economy so bad it makes sense he'd have to hold down two jobs! :D

Yeh, Rush was right - it's the Obama recession somewhere in Glenbeckistan. We'd still be living in the Ownership Society if it wasn't for Obama. You betcha.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
I tend to empathize with Cruz tbh. Like, what if he just has Asperger's or something? I mean, how could he really be so repulsive that he was already infamous throughout Princeton his freshman year?

I don't think it's a bad thing that most other Republicans hate Cruz. It's funny actually because if it wasn't for Trump, Cruz would be the maverick, anti-establishment choice. It was only after Bush and Rubio fell that the party base really started to support him (and even there Kasich saw a lot of support despite fewer votes his way).

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Satanists have come out saying they don't want to be associated with Ted Cruze. Is he really to evil even for the devil to be associated with?

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
I disagree with the comparison. Lucifer gave man intelligence and the capacity for rational thought. About all Cruz offers man is ignorance and stupidity. Comparing Cruz to Lucifer does him too much credit.
By most accounts, Cruz is actually a very, very smart man; even brilliant. Which is why the Lucifer comparison is so apt. How can someone with so much intellect be such a complete A-hole and advocate such such extreme strategies and positions?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
By most accounts, Cruz is actually a very, very smart man; even brilliant. Which is why the Lucifer comparison is so apt. How can someone with so much intellect be such a complete A-hole and advocate such such extreme strategies and positions?

You answered your own question. It's not an issue of intelligence but one of character. As assholes go, he's an absolutely magnificent example, much like Trump. They'll find a way to be at the top of the heap of assholes & be revered for their efforts by lovers of asshole authoritarianism everywhere.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So then, Trump isn't the spawn of the wicked campaign the Repubs cranked out of their Ministry of Propaganda against Obama. It's actually Cruz that's the original Dark One and Trump is the progeny, the Son, the Spawn of the Dark One who now seeks to destroy his own dreaded father.

It seems so clear to me now. :eek: