Cruel and unusual punishment: US using vicious torture against Iraqi POWs

Fencer128

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Tabb
Originally posted by: Insane3D
ROFL! :D

Actually...the Barney theme is cruel and unusual...

Didn't we use a method like this in panama?

I believe I recall such a method being used to force Gen. Noriega (good old pineapple head! - can't remember the spelling) out of his religious hideaway.

Cheers,

Andy

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Metallica heavy metal? Please. Enter Sandman isn't even hard!

They should play some Children of Bodom, Death, Dimmu Borgir or Dark Tranquility. Now THAT's heavy metal!

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Damn this is like a 20 some violations of the UN Declaration of Basic Human Rights.

The horror!

KenGr

Aug 22, 2002
I understand that if this doesn't work, we're going to use Canadian reinforcements - Rush and Anne Murray.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: KenGr
I understand that if this doesn't work, we're going to use Canadian reinforcements - Rush and Anne Murray.

Followed up with a double whammy of Celine Dion and Bryan Adams.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I'd enjoy some CCR and a bit of Iron Butterfly and the Doors followed by Mozart, Beethoven (his ninth), Chopin, with a side of Revel.

Hold the Cash and Red Foley but as an extra side dish I'll have some Pavarotti.

KenGr

Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by: HJD1
I'd enjoy some CCR and a bit of Iron Butterfly and the Doors followed by Mozart, Beethoven (his ninth), Chopin, with a side of Revel.

You're missing the point, that music is actually good.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: KenGr
Originally posted by: HJD1

You're missing the point, that music is actually good.

Oh! I see. Lets crank up the volume on some Elton John and Boy George that is sure to blow their minds, do it with music videos..

drewshin

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
Oh! I see. Lets crank up the volume on some Elton John and Boy George that is sure to blow their minds, do it with music videos..

no :) they would actually like that stuff. can't you see saddam fluttering around the dance floor during a boy george tune? ripping his underwear off and flinging them at the stage during an elton john concert?

Vadatajs

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak

They should play some Children of Bodom, Death, Dimmu Borgir or Dark Tranquility. Now THAT's heavy metal!

It also sucks

DZip

Apr 11, 2000
Why don't they use Saddam's training videos. I bet if they line 10 of them up and start shooting them starting with number 1 by the time they get to number 10 he will be singing like "tweety bird". This method will also reduce the crowded prison conditions.

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
They need to be playing all those annoying songs and jingles that you can never get out of your head. This is supposed to be psycological warfare. Play the same catchy song/tune continuosly for 24 hrs then something new for 24 hours. Endless loops of songs you can't get out of your head, Barney is a good one, it's a very catchy tune.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Vadatajs
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak

It also sucks

Enter Sandman? Yes :D

Dark Tranquility and Childred of Bodom? Fsck no! :D