Crown Royal and Ginger Ale....what am I thinking?

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I mean, I will be getting up to go to work in less than 7 hours and I'm up geeking and just poured a strong drink. I obviously haven't learned my lesson yet. :disgust:

BigFatCow

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
I mean, I will be getting up to go to work in less than 7 hours and I'm up geeking and just poured a strong drink. I obviously haven't learned my lesson yet. :disgust:

im drinkin straight tequila and i have to wake up in 7 hours too.

and wtf are you doin mixin anything with crown royal?

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Isn't crown royal whisky? what are you even donig mixing that with anything? straight is the only way to go here.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: JBT
Isn't crown royal whisky? what are you even donig mixing that with anything? straight is the only way to go here.
I never would have mixed it...however, I was introduced to this drink by a bunch of programmers. I still mix it hella strong, but the Crown mixes perfect cause it's so smooth to begin with. If I was going to drink anything straight, it would be my JD. I have about 5 handles of whiskey in my bar... Just trying to get rid of it and kill my evil liver....it must die.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
I never would have mixed it...however, I was introduced to this drink by a bunch of programmers. I still mix it hella strong, but the Crown mixes perfect cause it's so smooth to begin with. If I was going to drink anything straight, it would be my JD. I have about 5 handles of whiskey in my bar... Just trying to get rid of it and kill my evil liver....it must die.
Damn livers... what are they good for anyway?:beer:

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Originally posted by: tweakmm
Damn livers... what are they good for anyway?:beer:
Exactly...if I can figure out a way to stop my kidneys, I'll never have to piss after drinking so much. It'll be the perfect crime.

My sister made some Rum Balls back around Xmas. I found that they are perfect for this reason. You eat as many as you need to get drunk....but then you don't have to take a leak every 20 mins. :beer: