Crowds Behind Important Speakers

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
I was keeping up with who's saying what in the election and for some reason I lost focus on the speaker and was seeing only the crowd behind her; who was yawning, who was not listening, who looked skeptical...

Perhaps distraction is the goal, but does anyone else prefer just the pure message, or do I just have the mind of a five-year-old?

76e83e06-eff8-4136-8ec5-8bb8bbb38e8a
76e83e06-eff8-4136-8ec5-8bb8bbb38e8a
46PMmfM.jpg

Moved from OT. OP, you knew better.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Crowds behind speakers can be pretty indicative of reactions to things sometimes, about like Trumps 2d Amendment comment.

You could see immediately from many peoples reaction that it did not require any theoretical media spin.

This should probably be in P&N to begin with if you are going to start a post like this and throw a political figure up there and mention elections.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
Crowds behind speakers can be pretty indicative of reactions to things sometimes, about like Trumps 2d Amendment comment.

You could see immediately from many peoples reaction that it did not require any theoretical media spin.

This should probably be in P&N to begin with if you are going to start a post like this and throw a political figure up there and mention elections.

I agree about the Trump comment. I thought about putting this in P&N, but I thought the topic was less about politics than this old style that I think works against any speaker's purpose - she looks a little "lost in the crowd" there.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
Oh, I see the decision has been made for me. I really wasn't trying to be political. I guess I should have pixelated the speaker, the lower third, and all the Hillary signs. Sorry.