Critical Race Theory Is The Left’s QAnon

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Really every time some Republican talks about CRT they should be made to stop and explain it first to demonstrate they've got no fucking clue.

“It’s a Marxist theory ... it’s really un-American, about how it teaches us to think about ourselves as a country,” Ricketts said.
"Well, I've heard people say BLM is 'cultural marxism', and this is probably like the same thing because it involves black people, so I'll just use the same boilerplate speech about how it's bad"
Critical race theory summed up in a nutshell:

View attachment 45841
It's refreshing to see you openly endorse white supremacy at long last.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
"Well, I've heard people say BLM is 'cultural marxism', and this is probably like the same thing because it involves black people, so I'll just use the same boilerplate speech about how it's bad"

It's refreshing to see you openly endorse white supremacy at long last.

This is the same damn record they played during the 60s, of MLK and the freedom rides.

They need to turn the damn record over. Pavlov's white supremacists.

_98614628_mlkcommunism.jpg

communism_fitch.jpg

Reactions: Pohemi

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
This is the same damn record they played during the 60s, of MLK and the freedom rides.

They need to turn the damn record over. Pavlov's white supremacists.

View attachment 45862

View attachment 45863

When modern conservatives talk about how present day activists should more closely resemble MLK I can only conclude that they mean subjected to years of character assassination, threats, attempted blackmail, and eventually made physically dead.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
When modern conservatives talk about how present day activists should more closely resemble MLK I can only conclude that they mean subjected to years of character assassination, threats, attempted blackmail, and eventually made physically dead.
Also I love how conservatives today think protesters should emulate MLK when conservatives at the time of MLK DESPISED him.

The thing they won't admit is that the type of protest is irrelevant, the thing they don't like is the protest itself.

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Also I love how conservatives today think protesters should emulate MLK when conservatives at the time of MLK DESPISED him.

The thing they won't admit is that the type of protest is irrelevant, the thing they don't like is the protest itself.
They don't like marches because "riots" but ignore the insurrection. They don't like quiet protest (see: kapernick) if it "disrepects the flag/troops/god/america/my widdle feel feels"

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

the only way that racists evolve is when they die. Their opinion of MLK changed when, well, those conservatives were replaced by conservatives that were alive after MLK was assassinated and well after his era of the Civil Rights movement.

It's the same thing today, as it's always been. Only when today's racists are dead, will the next generation of racists be only mildly less racist.

But yeah, it's staggering to listen to these fucking bitches complain about BLM, support teargassing them, and somehow imagine themselves as not being the police and white racists that were turning dogs and firehoses on MLK and his movement in the 50s and 60s.

Truly staggering.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
fox using crisis actors to drum up panic about critical race theory:

Nearly a dozen of the Fox News guests the network has presented as concerned parents or educators who oppose the teaching of so-called “critical race theory” in schools also have day jobs as Republican strategists, conservative think-tankers, or right-wing media personalities, according to a Media Matters review.

Mar 11, 2004
Reactions: Meghan54 and Pohemi

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
*links to bias media website*
*complains about bias media propaganda*

Hilarity and irony pursue....

Website bias is irrelevant here. Article discusses specific people by name who were guests on Fox News and presented as concerned parents, and describes their long backgrounds in conservative political activism. All these facts are easily checked. If Media Matters is not telling the truth about these people, I'm sure one or more will be on Fox News to say it, forthwith. Which is why it's very unlikely that these are not true facts.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
1 data point does not negate the conclusion of an entire data set.

Edit: ninja'd
Of course he is an easy mark @s0me0nesmind1 doesn't know how bad a dupe and moron he is.

Now back to the fake campaign against CRT, here is Fox News pretending opposition is grass routes when right wingers are sending in plants. White conservatives for some reason afraid to expose real history. They would rather continue the lies using more lies.

Fox News caught trying to pass off GOP operatives as parents "concerned" about critical race theory (msn.com)

BTW - I listened to 10 seconds of this drivel. His rationale oppression doesn't exist because we have Oprah is laughable at best. (paraphrased)