#CrimingWhileWhite - White People Confess To Unpunished Crimes

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Only hipsters would so easily give up power.

I live in a small town, so the police are usually pretty lax. Doesn't have much to do with race.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
I know that insanity is defined as doing the exact same thing twice and expecting different results. But what is doing different things twice and expecting the exact same result?

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Good, the statute of limitations should be lifted and they should be tried for their crimes.

Agreed, anyone who posts an idiotic hashtag like that deserves to get their ass beat by police far more than some random black dude. How about the tags

#pointlesssymbolicgesture
#scaredofotherblackmen
#oblivioustoblackdeathsnotpolicerelated
#stillwouldnotgiveajobtoainnercityblack

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
How many of these white people who are confessing charge officers after robbing stores?

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsN-G6W4d9A

hqdefault.jpg

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
How many of these white people who are confessing charge officers after robbing stores?

I would also gather that these white confessions are probably suburban kids whose police force really doesn't want to waste time with stupid shit. You are more likely to be given a pass if you live in an area where there is a smaller police force and they don't want to waste a day in court for a trespassing charge.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Instead of whining and complaining about "whities", maybe the black community should take a close look at their own self inflicted issues? Such as black males killing black males (over 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks), over 70% of black kids born in single parent households, more black males in prison/on probation than in colleges, blacks have the lower college test score vs. other groups, and so on and so on. And no, poverty does not excuse bad behavior.

Last edited:

Subyman

Mar 18, 2005
I would also gather that these white confessions are probably suburban kids whose police force really doesn't want to waste time with stupid shit. You are more likely to be given a pass if you live in an area where there is a smaller police force and they don't want to waste a day in court for a trespassing charge.

Lol

"I TP'ed a house and I didn't get a litter charge!"
"I drove around for five days with a busted tail light, never got stopped."
"I got caught drinking a beer underage and they just called my parents!"

Hipster white crimes man, hardcore.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
thinkprogress... :thumbsdown:

Well they DO support Scalia when he opined that Federal courts have the right to hide facts before a grand jury which would show a black person didn't commit a crime. That's perfectly consistent, eh?

Subyman

Mar 18, 2005
Instead of whining and complaining about "whities", maybe the black community should take a close look at their own issues? Such as black males killing black males (over 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks), over 70% of black kids born in single parent households, more black males in prison/on probation than in colleges, blacks have the lower college test score vs. other groups, and so on and so on. And no, poverty does not excuse bad behavior.

It is a societal issue, not just "their problem" to deal with.

Black kids born into a single parent home had a lot to do with housing laws. Black males were forced to leave housing for the mother and children to qualify. This was a huge issue in the 80's and 90's. Black kids generally do not have access to good public schools. Those public schools do not offer the same quality guidance for college. A black kid gets to college and now he's surrounded by white kids who's parents went to college and passed along that knowledge.

Poverty is certainly not a "excuse", but it can be a catalyst.

Something as simple as your parents giving you a low cap credit card when you are 16 and co-signing on it can set you up for a great credit rating in the future. Small, insignificant things like that which surburban families do for their children can make an incredible difference in their children's future. Something a poor family with bad credit could not do.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
It is a societal issue, not just "their problem" to deal with.

Black kids born into a single parent home had a lot to do with housing laws. Black males were forced to leave housing for the mother and children to qualify. This was a huge issue in the 80's and 90's. Black kids generally do not have access to good public schools. Those public schools do not offer the same quality guidance for college. A black kid gets to college and now he's surrounded by white kids who's parents went to college and passed along that knowledge.

Poverty is certainly not a "excuse", but it can be a catalyst.

Something as simple as your parents giving you a low cap credit card when you are 16 and co-signing on it can set you up for a great credit rating in the future. Small, insignificant things like that which surburban families do for their children can make an incredible difference in their children's future. Something a poor family with bad credit could not do.

Ahh, more excuses.

Forced to leave the house? You mean evil whitites dressed in black with boots kicked the doors down to force black men out of the houses so those black men could knock up more "bitches" and "hoes" (their own words, not mine) and repeat the broken family cycle? Uh huh.

No good public school and no parents with colllege degree? Then why Asian students that came here with no English, no money, (went to the public school system too because they could not afford private school), parents with no US college experience, and yet within a few years, those Asians were able to finish college. Why is that? Hummmm.

How about this, let do a little experience. Let go to a liquor store, a C-store, and a library. Take a wild guess which racial group will hang out in those places? Eh?

Nothing about blacks killing blacks? I know, evil whities did that too, right? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
If I was walking down the middle of the street, blocking traffic and then I assaulted the cop that showed up in response to my disturbance,.. I doubt I would have been let off with just a warning.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Lol

"I TP'ed a house and I didn't get a litter charge!"
"I drove around for five days with a busted tail light, never got stopped."
"I got caught drinking a beer underage and they just called my parents!"

Hipster white crimes man, hardcore.

"I double-dipped my chip in the hummus, and didn't get a health code violation" #CrimingWhileWhite

Subyman

Mar 18, 2005
Ahh, more excuses.

Forced to leave the house? You mean evil whitites dressed in black with boots kicked the doors down to force black men out of the houses so those black men could knock up more "bitches" and "hoes" (their own words, not mine) and repeat the broken family cycle? Uh huh.

No good public school and no parents with colllege degree? Then why Asian students that came here with no English, no money, (went to the public school system too because they could not afford private school), parents with no US college experience, and yet within a few years, those Asians were able to finish college. Why is that? Hummmm.

How about this, let do a little experience. Let go to a liquor store, a C-store, and a library. Take a wild guess which racial group will hang out in those places? Eh?

Nothing about blacks killing blacks? I know, evil whities did that too, right? :rolleyes:

Yes, they actually kicked the men out. If they stayed there then they would take away the housing from the mother and children. Married families have a harder time being approved for housing than single parents. So if a man and woman want to get married and the woman is in housing then they typically will not qualify anymore. If the man has a kid with the woman, he can not live in the house with her. Only the people on the policy can live there and you must be married to have two non-blood members living in the same house. Hopefully you can see the problem here. There are legitimate reasons, not excuses, reasons.

What about white on white violence? 80%+ of white crime is by whites. It is about who is in your area, not the color of your skin. Those stats show that the US is still very segmented racially. Black on black violence occurs because blacks live in black neighborhoods, who would of thought...

A large number of Asians came to the US during the 70's and 80's when China changed their policy to let people leave and they arrived to a totally different system than when blacks arrived. The US let in mostly college students and professionals. They pretty much seeded America with the "best and brightest" from China. They got off on a different foot. It is very hard to try to make comparisons there. Again, you need to look into history to find meaning in today's issues. Quit spouting talking points and maybe pick up a few interesting books on the issues. It is NOT a cut and dry issue and it isn't about any one race being "lazy" or whatever.

Also, them saying "hoes" is about the same as you saying "slut". They have girlfriends, just like you. Maybe get educated on something other than rap music and The Chappell show.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
i was at a freinds house when the police showed up and they wanted to charge me with serving, i was the only one able to buy booze.

instead they let all of us leave even though we were way passed the point of drunk in public.

might be because im in canada :D

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Yes, they actually kicked the men out. If they stayed there then they would take away the housing from the mother and children. Married families have a harder time being approved for housing than single parents. So if a man and woman want to get married and the woman is in housing then they typically will not qualify anymore. If the man has a kid with the woman, he can not live in the house with her. Only the people on the policy can live there and you must be married to have two non-blood members living in the same house. Hopefully you can see the problem here. There are legitimate reasons, not excuses, reasons.

What about white on white violence? 80%+ of white crime is by whites. It is about who is in your area, not the color of your skin. Those stats show that the US is still very segmented racially. Black on black violence occurs because blacks live in black neighborhoods, who would of thought...

A large number of Asians came to the US during the 70's and 80's when China changed their policy to let people leave and they arrived to a totally different system than when blacks arrived. The US let in mostly college students and professionals. They pretty much seeded America with the "best and brightest" from China. They got off on a different foot. It is very hard to try to make comparisons there. Again, you need to look into history to find meaning in today's issues. Quit spouting talking points and maybe pick up a few interesting books on the issues. It is NOT a cut and dry issue and it isn't about any one race being "lazy" or whatever.

Also, them saying "hoes" is about the same as you saying "slut". They have girlfriends, just like you. Maybe get educated on something other than rap music and The Chappell show.

How about this? Live in your own place that you pay with your own money so you would NOT depend on the government and live by their rules, eh? Show me a link or two about evil whities that forced out hard working black families from their OWN houses that they pay for with their own money so those evils could broke up black families for kick, eh?

Stats - blacks is about 12% of US population but 50% of violent crime population in jail. Racists did all of that? Darn magic power racists, eh?

I am not talking about Asians way back in the 70s or 80s. I am talking about Asians that came to the US recently with nothing and yet, within a few years, were able to achieve the American dream. Why is that? Aren't they a minority group and evil whities should destroy them as they did with black as you claimed? Hummmm..

Don't get mad at me about "bitches" and "hoes". As I said, not my words.

No take on my idea of liquor store, C-store, and library? Hummmm...

Last edited:

Joepublic2

Golden Member
Jan 22, 2005
More like #crimingwhilerich. I bet 99% of the pampered little shits posting these hail from gentrified areas that have minimal to no police presence because there's no real crime in their area, AND the PDs/courts know they shouldn't fuck with these dipshits because mommy and daddy actually have the time/financial resources/connections to bring down hell on the PD/city/officer in the form of lawsuits/complaints/bad press etc. if their snowflake ever sees the inside of a jail cell if some rookie prosecutor tries to cut their teeth on them for say <2oz marijuana possession (what happened to me, 1500$ fine and 3 months in jail).

Keep tweeting about my fucking privilege, though, Skyler; I must have forget mine when I went to the courthouse, along with all those other working class whites that got huge fines/months/YEARS in jail for all the shit you tards are bragging about doing and getting off scot-free. Also, good job on turning this into a race issues and alienating the people whose support you would actually need to do something about uneven sentencing for whatever reason which is a huge problem with our justice system.

Seriously, the people tweeting this stuff are probably the same types who go "hurr de durr who dooes poor white ppl vote republican ITS AGAINST THEIR INTERESTS" when the democrats have been throwing the poor/working class under the bus for the past 40-50 years. If both parties are doing everything they can to economically break your balls might as well vote for the ones that align with your social/religious values. Or even the person who tells you that "X GROUP/THING IS CAUSING ALL YOUR PROBLEMS". Better that then the person that says "so what if your good factory job got shit-canned due to NAFTA, you dumb lazy rube, just use your white privilege to bootstrap your way to prosperity like I did".

Last edited: