Creating a Jedi Knight II server

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
I am on a LAN with 3 computers and a cable internet connection. JK II LAN games work fine, but I can't seem to be able to create a publicly-viewable internet game. When 1 computer on the LAN joins an internet server, the other computers can't even SEE(let alone join) that server and often can't get a server list. Also when one computer creates a game it is not viewable as a public internet server. How can I be able to create internet games and/or have all the computers be able to join the same server? I am using a Linksys 4 port cable/dsl router.

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
I'm in line to download it (stupid fileplanet). Thanks for the link! I hope it works.

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Ok now I need help running the server. I open the jk2Ded.exe and it brings up a command prompt and scrolls through a bunch of stuff. I exec server.cfg and it scrolls through some more stuff. It says resolving the master server and then sending heartbeat to master server. Is the server now supposed to be up and running? I also noticed when it does Winsock initialization, it shows my internal network IP. Shouldn't it show my internet IP if it's a public server?