CrazyBrowser 1.05 is out now and it's free (NO Adware NO NOTHIN')

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Here is the best add-on to IE you can possibly make IMO.

Major Features:

Tabbed Interface:It has the ability to open multiple sites and windows inside a single browser task. Browser tabs may be aligned at the top or the bottom of Crazy Browser and may be displayed on either one or multiple rows.

Full Windows XP Theme support. Cool!

Smart Popup Filter : Cool! This is the best popup filter - it blocks all the annoying popups automatically!

Security: This has full support for P3P privacy policy (requires IE6) and zone-based security assignments.

Multimedia Data Loading: Turn loading of multimedia data on/off with just one click.

Multiple Engine Searching: Crazy Browser comes with many preconfigured search engines, but you can extend it to use your own.

Middle mouse button click on links open on new tab. Cool!

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Hot damn, just what I was looking for after trying out the new Mozilla release. IE w/ tabbed windows :)

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
I smell a flame war of the browsers coming on

well I love opera.......

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
I like it... It opens a new window (tab) when you select a site from your favorites. I like that. It seems quite speedy. Try it.

no0b

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2001
wow neat I think its even faster than opera I will try out more

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001

<< Different. For some reason I like IE the best out of all the browsers. >>

Lunotick,

You know this is IE right!!! It's mearly a "shell" that gives more functionality and better look!

Give it a try and I guarntee you won't go back to straight IE..

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
You guys know that if you hold SHIFT and left-click on a link, it opens a new window right?

Heck, it works for the regular Explorer. You know, the one that show's you where you've stored all your "information".

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001

<< You guys know that if you hold SHIFT and left-click on a link, it opens a new window right?

Heck, it works for the regular Explorer. You know, the one that show's you where you've stored all your "information".
>>

Ahhhh, but what if you only have one free hand???

Didn't think of that, didja??

zzzz

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2000

<< Ahhhh, but what if you only have one free hand??? >>

I can see situations when this can be a problem.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
this work in win2k on ie 5.5? wonder if they'd be pissed if i install it... too many damn windows open.

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
i've got nothing else to do... so why not.

i'll give it a try, thanks for the link Carbonyl