Crazy Taxi

Sacotool

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Does anyone know if there is a version of this game for the computer? Emulators etc.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Don't think so, since Dreamcasts use "GDROM", 1 GB CDROMs, which are, I think, incompaible with a normal CD-ROM drive.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Though I'm a Nintendo loyalist, I must say that Crazy Taxi is by far the best arcade racer I have ever played. Pray that the rumor about the in-house development teams at Sega are becoming independent is true, because I would love to see a Dolphin version of that game! Remember, praise the competitors' successes, and then steal the developers who made the successes!

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Killbat:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek:
:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:eek:
:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek:
:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:eek::(:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:eek::(:(:eek:
:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:eek::(:(:eek::(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:eek::(:(:eek:
:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:eek::(:(:eek:
:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:eek::(:eek::(:(:eek:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:(:eek:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::(:(:eek:
:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

You are probably the kinda person who only has a playstation and makes fun of any other system, just because its not sony. Why don't you get a clue and try something else. http://www.technogaming.com. Its my website. Maybe you will drop your bias someday and enjoy all systems.

Crazy taxi rocks!

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Whoops, sorry 007. I'm a die-hard Nintendo fan for various concrete reasons, not just blind loyalty. I put Sony in the same boat with Sega. They just happen to be more successful. :)