Crazy source code is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
That's pretty hip. The programmer must have been bored. That's a lot of effort for not much payoff.

Chronoshock

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
I'm guessing it was generated by a markup generation tool which automatically adds wraps certain elements in the font field. The number of nested layers is probably the number of times it was saved/generated.

Edit: nevermind, read the b3ta thread. Funny :) how many people do they expect to look at the source

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Holy crap!
Must be some kind of retarded auto gen.

Edit: never mind, just read the explanation.
Still, if I were on a data plan, I'd kick them in the nuts!

Quiksilver

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2005
Originally posted by: Chronoshock
I'm guessing it was generated by a markup generation tool which automatically adds wraps certain elements in the font field. The number of nested layers is probably the number of times it was saved/generated.

Edit: nevermind, read the b3ta thread. Funny :) how many people do they expect to look at the source

Well looking at the source it is made by Web Studio, Version 4.0... whether or not it was that software to make it is another question...

Oct 27, 2007
Originally posted by: lxskllr
That's pretty hip. The programmer must have been bored. That's a lot of effort for not much payoff.

That site has probably had thousands of visits due to this, and it would be fairly simple to write a script/program to do it. I think it's very creative, and a few hours of a programmer's time has drawn attention and admiration to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.