Crazy right wing anti-maskers terrorize a member of a Florida school board

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Don't take my word for it. Listen to Brevard County School Board member Jennifer Jenkins. I know some will try to compare this to protestors following Kristen Synema into the bathroom. It was inappropriate but all they did was air grievances against her policies. No threats against her, members of her family, no phony calls to the police accusing her of sexual abuse.

Here are some of what I'm sure are almost all crazy Trumpers...
I reject them following my car around. I reject them saying that they're coming for me, that I need to beg for mercy.
"I reject that when they are using their First Amendment rights on public property, they're also going behind my home and brandishing their weapons to my neighbors."

In her own words. Clip is about 5 minutes

Florida school board member who supports masks reveals threats her family received (msn.com)

Last edited:

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Don't take my world for it. Listen to Brevard County School Board member Jennifer Jenkins. I know some will try to compare this to protestors following Kristen Synema into the bathroom. It was inappropriate but all they did was air grievances against her policies. No threats against her, members of her family, no phony calls to the police accusing her of sexual abuse.

Here are some of what I'm sure are almost all crazy Trumpers...

In her own words. Clip is about 5 minutes

Florida school board member who supports masks reveals threats her family received (msn.com)
They just forced a Texas election official to resign by harassing her. These people are sub human scum.

Jul 9, 2009
The people that followed Senator Kirsten Sinema into a bathroom and videoed it committed felonies under the laws of Arizona. See the difference? The big wonder is why the activists haven't been arrested yet.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The people that followed Senator Kirsten Sinema into a bathroom and videoed it committed felonies under the laws of Arizona. See the difference? The big wonder is why the activists haven't been arrested yet.
The big wonder is that people think there is a benevolent God. Your existence is proof their isn't

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
How about threats to replace a school board member in the next election? or a recall threat?

Dude, why are you this dumb? I don't fucking care, nor does anyone else, that a Corrupt politician was made uncomfortable in a washroom....and a "Recall" is some equivalence of a threat to Death? Fuck off.

Reactions: pmv

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What law did they break? At my place of work I follow people into the bathroom sometimes. Occasionally I talk to one of them. Not against the law.

Now as for the following law on recording in a bathroom, here's what it says
13-3019. Surreptitious photographing, videotaping, filming or digitally recording or viewing; exemptions; classification; definitions

A. It is unlawful for any person to knowingly photograph, videotape, film, digitally record or by any other means secretly view, with or without a device, another person without that person’s consent under either of the following circumstances:

1. In a restroom, bathroom, locker room, bedroom or other location where the person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and the person is urinating, defecating, dressing, undressing, nude or involved in sexual intercourse or sexual contact.

2. In a manner that directly or indirectly captures or allows the viewing of the person’s genitalia, buttock or female breast, whether clothed or unclothed, that is not otherwise visible to the public.

B. It is unlawful to disclose, display, distribute or publish a photograph, videotape, film or digital recording made in violation of subsection A of this section without the consent or knowledge of the person depicted.

I could drive a truck through this loophole. In a bathroom the areas outside the stall are shared and there is no expectation of privacy. They did not record her in the stall taking a piss so no law was broken. Perhaps in a men's room where the urinal stalls are open there could be a violation. Unlike Trumpers nobody made a threat to her life or to her family.

Besides according to you nobody was convicted so it didn't happen.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Dude, why are you this dumb? I don't fucking care, nor does anyone else, that a Corrupt politician was made uncomfortable in a washroom....and a "Recall" is some equivalence of a threat to Death? Fuck off.

Dumb? Or intentionally dishonest, I think we know the answer.

Mar 11, 2004
Stop fucking responding to their bullshit. Seriously, just report his fucking trolling since that had nothing whatsoever to do with this thread. Plus, one instance compared to a literal paid campaign by the Koch brothers financed groups to do the behavior the OP is about. There's been dozens of stories about these insane right wingers threatening school personnel and literally screaming nonsense about everything from anal sex to death threats, to comparing masks to the Holocaust, CRT to white genocide, and that's just the big ones that made national news.

Hell, in Tucson the father of a home schooled kid showed up and threatend a principal at a school. Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch worse behavior than what was done to Sinema, yet not a fucking peep decrying it by our resident right wing sociopaths.

Reactions: hal2kilo

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
What law did they break? At my place of work I follow people into the bathroom sometimes. Occasionally I talk to one of them. Not against the law.

Now as for the following law on recording in a bathroom, here's what it says

I could drive a truck through this loophole. In a bathroom the areas outside the stall are shared and there is no expectation of privacy. They did not record her in the stall taking a piss so no law was broken. Perhaps in a men's room where the urinal stalls are open there could be a violation. Unlike Trumpers nobody made a threat to her life or to her family.

Besides according to you nobody was convicted so it didn't happen.

Thank you for quoting the statute and analyzing it so I didn't have to do it this time. It seemed pretty obvious that this would not be illegal unless inside the stall but apparently this must be quoted and explained.

Last edited:

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
It's funny to think that every conservative argument these days is just 2 wrongs make a right based on partisanship and false equivalencies.
Morally bankrupt supporters of violence against any speech they disagree with.
you want to talk about slippery slopes, a political movement whose only goal is to harm their supposed enemies by any means that can be justified will invariably end up with camps that have “Work Sets You Free” above them.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Vic

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013

Watch how easy this is guys: I G N O R E

Poof and he and his keyboard buddies are gone.

Maxine Waters did tell us that we should get confrontational.

Trump did tell us to punch them in the face and he'd pay the legal bills. You'd need a step ladder to punch someone in the face.

Reactions: Meghan54 and dawp

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Maxine Waters did tell us that we should get confrontational.
Confronting authoritarian morons with real world facts is easier then punching authoritarian morons in the face. However I doubt facts or a sold blow to your head would do you any good...youre too far gone and really like the smell and taste of your gods asshole!

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Watch how easy this is guys: I G N O R E

Poof and he and his keyboard buddies are gone.

Trump did tell us to punch them in the face and he'd pay the legal bills. You'd need a step ladder to punch someone in the face.
there is no use arguing with trolls. I have both on my ignore list

Reactions: hal2kilo