Crazy Phelps Family On Trya Banks Show

Jun 27, 2005
Eeeeeesh... they don't even have any shock entertainment value anymore. I'm bored with the Phelps family. Please please please stop giving them air time.

SophalotJack

Banned
Jan 6, 2006
I'd praise jesus if one of the daughters would let me raw dog them. They are hot.

Then i'd split when she misses her period and it would be back to reading ATOT at 4am.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: SophalotJack
I'd praise jesus if one of the daughters would let me raw dog them. They are hot.

Then i'd split when she misses her period and it would be back to reading ATOT at 4am.

LMAO... Then they'd get an abortion in God's name and issue a press release stating that the fetus suffered God's wrath for having the nerve to be the seed of a neffing sinner. :laugh:

SophalotJack

Banned
Jan 6, 2006
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy

LMAO... Then they'd get an abortion in God's name and issue a press release stating that the fetus suffered God's wrath for having the nerve to be the seed of a neffing sinner. :laugh:

A "brown" neffing sinner that is a i love you enabler.

Dec 4, 2002

i love you enabler?

Jun 27, 2005

Even better... the seed of a brown, neffing, i love you enabling sinner. Heh... then they burn the daughter at the stake for fornication.

Then again... she might deny everything, claiming a virgin birth and your son will be held up as the second coming. Then you'd be the disavowed holy father! :Q

SophalotJack

Banned
Jan 6, 2006

Even better... the seed of a brown, neffing, i love you enabling sinner. Heh... then they burn the daughter at the stake for fornication.

Then again... she might deny everything, claiming a virgin birth and your son will be held up as the second coming. Then you'd be the disavowed holy father! :Q

I get to bang without a condom and the worst that could happen is that I become holier than the virgin mary?

Can you say "win / win situation?"

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Squisher
Didn't Jesus Christ himself die at a young age?

Was he a i love you enabler?

Jesus never married, preferred "the company of men", and referred to one of his (male) disciples as his "Beloved"...

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Pic?

alexjohnson16

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2002
Now, I'm not with what these people have to say in any way, but that was completely stupid on both parts.

Tyra is just pouring gas on the fire and trying to get ratings. She repeatedly said she didn't want to argue, but they were right, she repeatedly kept butting in with her own views when they were talking. I know that's the point, but don't cut them off, let them finish their point.

Now, back to the original topic at hand. Those people are fvcking nuts.

I Saw OJ

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Bwahah! Did you see that flamer stand up and clap when they called tyra a i love you enabler? That was funny

Twista

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003
I guess this isn't a repost. Damn, i was looking to read many replies about this lol.