Crap, I am going to have to use dial up for about 2 weeks.

CoBRaXT

Golden Member
Mar 11, 2002
netzero or peoplepc? just try to find one that gives you a 30 day trial that way you dont have to pay anything

MX2

Lifer
Apr 11, 2004
I am actually going back to dial up for this two weeks due to being on vacation.

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
If you have a cel phone (and I believe I'm the only person left in the USA that doesn't), check to see if they do dial up service thru your cel phone. Got a buddy that does that, and while it does chew up his minutes if he uses it before his nighttime minutes kick in, it does connect up fairly easily (hooks up via cable to his usb port), and gives him ~2-3 times dial up speed. :)

Other than that, I believe Earthlink gives 30 days free, and probably has some of the highest reliability, imho, of any of the dial ups left out there.

Oh yeah, and enjoy your vacation! :D

vailr

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Get paid $20: sign up for AOL via searchcactus.com. Or, lesser payouts for PeoplePC or NetZero.
Giftfox.com has similar signup deals.
All of these are "30 day free trial" signups.

Aug 23, 2000
www.copper.net search around, they have a 3 months special for $1 a month. I used them when I was at my moms. I never had problems connecting and always got good speeds(for dial up anyways)
And best part is you don't need to load any software unlike almost all the other dial-ups now.