CPU with high ratio performances/watts ?? (with or without under/over clock/volt )

Avengers

Sep 8, 2003
Hello to all!
What are the cpu with the best relation PRESTATION/WATTS ???
in standard configuration...or with under/over clock/volt.. ;)

One i think that can be the Tualatin P3-S.... and other??

Thx much!

Greetings!

Soulkeeper

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2001
usually such a thing is determined firstly by the manufacturing process and secondly by design
with this said most .13u processors out there (P4, Athlon xp) have a similar voltage/performance ratio
the .09u procs will be interesting

Avengers

Sep 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Soulkeeper
usually such a thing is determined firstly by the manufacturing process and secondly by design
with this said most .13u processors out there (P4, Athlon xp) have a similar voltage/performance ratio
the .09u procs will be interesting

Hi!
thanks 4 the answer :D

ok so the actual 0.13u cpu (p4 e athlon/barton) have the same performance/watt ratio... ;)

but thinking of taking/choosingBetween cpu of the past.....

a coppermine 667eb take hot?? (and the famous ratio here how is?)

...yes i know a tualatyn will have a better ratio (with more prestations too )...but a celeron tualatyn how is?

and...thinkg of must choose between more older processor... what have better ratio: pentium1 (i know that not all p1 was at same manufactoring process)...p2..... and k6?? (if in the other cpu class, there was different manufactoring produced cpu...specify to me, and if you know considering changing voltage/frequence/fsb...too! )

Sorry 4 the much questions!=)...
....Thanks much in advance 4 the answer!

Greetings!