Solved! CPU 12900K - Suffers from blue screens and restarts every day for various reasons

roynany

Jan 24, 2021
CPU 12900K - Suffers from blue screens and restarts every day for various reasons
Z690-AORUS-ELITE-AX-DDR4-
WIN 10+11

I did not find any hardware issues

roynany

Jan 24, 2021
Run it for a long period of time. In my experience most unstable systems I have had were due to memory or memory clocks. Operating systems cannot operate reliably on bad memory.
I ran software 3 times and no problem
I also explained that they checked the hardware and there is no problem with the hardware

Markfw

CPU Moderator, VC&G Moderator, Elite Member
Super Moderator
May 16, 2002
What are the temps running on the CPU ?

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator and Elite Member
Aug 22, 2001
I ran software 3 times and no problem
I also explained that they checked the hardware and there is no problem with the hardware
I think the language barrier is a problem here. You wrote that you found no hardware issues. Then you wrote they found none. Is they a PC repair shop? And you could not have possibly ran memtest 3 times between making those 2 posts.

And what PSU are you using? Checked the event viewer or used whocrashed? Inquiring minds want to know.

UsandThem

Elite Member
Super Moderator
May 4, 2000
I think the language barrier is a problem here. You wrote that you found no hardware issues.
Based on their posting history, I don't think it's a language barrier issue.

I say they should take it to a PC repair shop to get it diagnosed. At least then the employees there will at least get paid when dealing with the short/snarky/unpleasant replies. :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sioux CPUs and Overclocking 10

ASK THE COMMUNITY