Covidiots thread

Page 25 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
after trump insisted no one wear masks at his peace deal between countries that have never been at war:

So is that true/accurate?
About the COVID-19 positive staffers?
Saw this:

So Mcaninny told the orange menace it was one person but here's this article says several.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
The orange menace is a covidiot too.

Trump on COVID vaccine: I know better than the head of CDC

Apparently, you can add mind-reading skills to the orange menace's resume.
"
Pressed as to why he believed his own timeline was more accurate than that of one of the top medical experts in his administration,
Trump doubled down. “I don’t think he means that. I don’t think he — when he said it, I believe he was confused,” Trump said, adding,
“I think he just made a mistake. He just made a mistake.”

"

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The orange menace is a covidiot too.

Trump on COVID vaccine: I know better than the head of CDC

Apparently, you can add mind-reading skills to the orange menace's resume.
"
Pressed as to why he believed his own timeline was more accurate than that of one of the top medical experts in his administration,
Trump doubled down. “I don’t think he means that. I don’t think he — when he said it, I believe he was confused,” Trump said, adding,
“I think he just made a mistake. He just made a mistake.”

"
Trump is King of the Birthers, and King of the Covidiots.

See that adjective I keep using? It's not on accident. His child's name is Barron, another aristocratic title.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
We are completely fucked as a country. That little kid spouting nonsense didn't read that on OANN or Fox News. He is being taught that from his parents.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
We are completely fucked as a country. That little kid spouting nonsense didn't read that on OANN or Fox News. He is being taught that from his parents.

I support them with one proviso.

They need to sign a waiver that, 1. Relieves the county and/or state of any liability for their death or the death of any family members.

And 2. They make an informed consent decision to be declared ineligible for ANY medical treatment for Covid related conditions.

This really isn't that different from many of the "death with dignity" rationalizations. People have a right to die if they want to. They don't have a right to burden society with the cost of treating them, at the expense of people that are not actively attempting suicide. And for all those moms at that rally, I have some discount coupons for you for these.

1600353451048.png

1600353465222.png

:cool:

• Love

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well, as I predicted, it has begun.
I wondered WHY Donald Trump was pushing a vaccine and so hopeful of a vaccine by November WHEN.... we all know none, not one of the Trumpies out there would dare take that vaccine. They won't, they couldn't because for them the vaccine itself would be a conspiracy. A conspiracy against THEM from Nancy Pelosi, or Bill Gates, or space aliens walking amongst us. I'm telling you that none of Trump's people will get a shot. And now it begins with my own Trumpie family member posting THIS on Facebook today. Trumpies will come up with many excuses to NOT take the vaccine when available, and here they are associating THE VACCINE with abortion. "DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE OR GOD WILL GET YA", they will say.

cc.jpg

• Wow

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
PS...
THIS could be the wrench tossed into Trump's "vaccine by November" scheme. And, Donald Trump needs to be asked by someone, anyone during a press conference about fetal cells, the covid vaccine, and THIS: The Trump administration has restricted the use of human fetal tissue from elective abortions in biomedical research. One year ago, it adopted a policy that forbids researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) from using fetal tissue from elective abortions in their studies. And it imposed an extra layer of review on non-NIH scientists seeking agency funding to do research using such tissue.

Either Donald is tossing his evangelicals under the bus, or... Donald Trump really never did give a damn about fetal cells, abortion, or religion in the first place. Which, should be quite obvious by now.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
"An Idaho pastor skeptical of masks lands in the ICU for Covid-19"

Why the actual fuck is he there?

They should wheel his ass out and leave him in the alley behind the hospital. He does not deserve to have people risking their own health for him.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Why the actual fuck is he there?

They should wheel his ass out and leave him in the alley behind the hospital. He does not deserve to have people risking their own health for him.

C'mon, we both know medical professionals adhere to strict code of conduct and ethics. They're not religious zealots, usually.

Reactions: jman19

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
C'mon, we both know medical professionals adhere to strict code of conduct and ethics. They're not religious zealots, usually.
Wait... what? How about the demon sperm doctor that advised Trump saying that;
  • hydroxychloroquine as a treatment means that protective face masks aren’t necessary.
  • The government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens. (this one might be worth looking into)
  • Scientists are developing a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.
  • Gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Wait... what? How about the demon sperm doctor that advised Trump saying that;
  • hydroxychloroquine as a treatment means that protective face masks aren’t necessary.
  • The government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens. (this one might be worth looking into)
  • Scientists are developing a vaccine to prevent people from being religious.
  • Gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

Yes, you will find nutters out there, no doubt. But those are outliers.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Sorry, that dog won't hunt.

I've seen numerous occurrences of people being refuse medical care, simply for the crime of not having insurance.

And they weren't actively attempting suicide. Unlike this asshole.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sorry, that dog won't hunt.

I've seen numerous occurrences of people being refuse medical care, simply for the crime of not having insurance.

And they weren't actively attempting suicide. Unlike this asshole.

I'm not arguing the insurance / healthcare situations in this country.