Covidiots thread

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
i haven't really heard or seen much about churches and missed this from two weeks ago in California. the pastor was just on CNN and besides his BS constitutional claims he also thinks Covid45 is more of a hoax than a pandemic.

webRNS-MacArthur-Open1-072720-1200x675.jpg

I see many dead people before me.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Ooh boy, you'd think the guy who shot and killed Osama bin Laden would never need to compensate for anything--certainly he wouldn't need to tweet a maskless selfie from a commercial airliner with the caption "I am not a pussy!"

Except...that's what happened. When he realized his mistake based on replies, he tried to delete the tweet, then blamed his wife for deleting it when he was called out for deleting (I guess someone thought that meant he *was* a pussy so then he blamed his wife?)

Delta, obvi, has banned former Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill from future flights. And he's pretty upset over it.

Do you think the RNC can get him lined up as a speaker in time for next week? I'm hearing they have trouble filling their 2 hours of network coverage each night.

• Wow
Reactions: pmv and DarthKyrie

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Ooh boy, you'd think the guy who shot and killed Osama bin Laden would never need to compensate for anything--certainly he wouldn't need to tweet a maskless selfie from a commercial airliner with the caption "I am not a pussy!"

Except...that's what happened. When he realized his mistake based on replies, he tried to delete the tweet, then blamed his wife for deleting it when he was called out for deleting (I guess someone thought that meant he *was* a pussy so then he blamed his wife?)

Delta, obvi, has banned former Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill from future flights. And he's pretty upset over it.

Do you think the RNC can get him lined up as a speaker in time for next week? I'm hearing they have trouble filling their 2 hours of network coverage each night.

would he speak before or after the gun brandishing moronic couple from St Louis?

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
And in PA, a teenage employee of a children's theme park was punched by both a man and a woman for asking them to follow park policy and wear masks. Punched so severely that he required surgery for injuries to his jaw and teeth. The people left the park but apparently IDs are available because the tickets are purchased in advance.

Being as it is a children's Sesame Street type of place, I would assume they had children with them. WTG setting behavior examples for your children. Covididiots for sure.

Just because we don't always know what happens with these things...

The man has been arrested and hopefully the woman as well (she was supposed to turn herself in and didn't.) She is facing charges of "simple assault, conspiracy to commit that offense, disorderly conduct, and summary offenses of harassment." He has been charged with "aggravated assault, which is a felony, as well as misdemeanor offenses of recklessly endangering another person, disorderly conduct, simple assault, and conspiracy to commit that offense. His bail was set at 10% of $500,000." He is in Buck's County, PA Prison.

The teenager was hospitalized for a week.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I submit Maine pastor Todd Bell:

- Flies into a small town to officiate a large wedding—30 guests end up infected and bring Covid to town for the first time (2 have now died) and also back to their homes/places of work to start new clusters
- Pastor flies back to Sanford—now Covid positive—and spreads Covid to his congregation (no mask mandate/no social distancing at his church)
- When Maine CDC contact traces the cluster back to the wedding and informs Bell he is likely infected—he holds more church events THE NEXT DAY. “I love liberty,” he said in [in his sermon]. “And I want the people of God to enjoy liberty.” Also, “They are lining all of us up to get a vaccine, that we know is going to be 40 to 60 percent productive,” he said Sunday. “If you don’t mind aborted baby tissue, fetal tissue, to be injected into you, then go on and get the vaccine. But here this morning, I mind that. That’s against my conscience.”

And now this: https://www.mainepublic.org/post/sa...ak-will-open-next-week-amid-community-concern

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
I submit Maine pastor Todd Bell:

- Flies into a small town to officiate a large wedding—30 guests end up infected and bring Covid to town for the first time (2 have now died) and also back to their homes/places of work to start new clusters
- Pastor flies back to Sanford—now Covid positive—and spreads Covid to his congregation (no mask mandate/no social distancing at his church)
- When Maine CDC contact traces the cluster back to the wedding and informs Bell he is likely infected—he holds more church events THE NEXT DAY. “I love liberty,” he said in [in his sermon]. “And I want the people of God to enjoy liberty.” Also, “They are lining all of us up to get a vaccine, that we know is going to be 40 to 60 percent productive,” he said Sunday. “If you don’t mind aborted baby tissue, fetal tissue, to be injected into you, then go on and get the vaccine. But here this morning, I mind that. That’s against my conscience.”

And now this: https://www.mainepublic.org/post/sa...ak-will-open-next-week-amid-community-concern

Let. Them. All. Die.