Couple arrested for running teenage bikers off the road for supporting Trump

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
They fought against governments that took away the rights of their citizens, falsely prosecuted their political rivals, used the media to distribute propaganda, falsely accused individuals and groups of crimes, and initiated violent protests when the desired election results were not achieved. Those thug type governments are now being manned by Progressives.
Have you taken even a single second to think about if what you’re saying here describes the Trump administration?

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I am against all of these types of things. You guys, on the other hand, are in this thread giggling like school girls because 14 years olds are getting terrorized by some idiots.

Well that's just a blatant lie. What's the point in lying about the very thread you are posting in? It's right here for people to see that you are lying.

Much as I dislike the message of the MAGA hat, I am very specifically against using cars as a weapon (something cyclists regularly encounter - motorists kill more people than terrorists do) and against attacking kids for politics they probably just got from their parents.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I missed the terrorist that was attempting to murdering people for Trump. Are you saying that Trump some how directed him to mail bombs to people? The real threat to America are lying zealots that invent wild stories and accusations without any proof. Like the kids that we attacked by multiple racists on video and the Progesshevik zealots were mad because the kids were not punished, outside of having their lives ruined by death threats and the constant media propaganda.

So, the 'real threat to America' to you are people speaking things you disagree with? Really? And please tell us what you intend to do about this free speech you hate so much..

Last edited: