County worker FIRED for doing what anyone would do.

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
One of the better troll threads. It might even surpass Dari's defense of the comfort women thread.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
One of the better troll threads. It might even surpass Dari's defense of the comfort women thread.

I'm impressed. either he is the best troll on the forum or the dumbest poster we have. both are pretty high honors!

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
There's no point using logic/reason as those are apparently concepts you don't have any grasp of.

well as long as we agree that name calling is the only thing left i guess:rolleyes:

there was only 1 or 2 other voices of reason in this thread. most just read the headlines and ran with it. people are so fucking stupid it makes me laugh and cry simultaneously.

and since when does anandtech stand up for the redneck piece of shit? you think that woman even has a job? she clearly doesnt know how to handle life...

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
well as long as we agree that name calling is the only thing left i guess:rolleyes:

there was only 1 or 2 other voices of reason in this thread. most just read the headlines and ran with it. people are so fucking stupid it makes me laugh and cry simultaneously.

and since when does anandtech stand up for the redneck piece of shit? you think that woman even has a job? she clearly doesnt know how to handle life...

I feel sorry for your parents.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

Couldn't possibly be due to the fact no matter whether she has a job or can't handle life she still has Constitutional rights that many Americans have died to protect and defend. You are far worse than her as you support taking those rights away.

The city worker deserved to be fired as he not only violated her rights but lied to cover it up. She may never need to work again depending on how much she wins in her suit against the city.