Could this be why Hilary is sticking around?

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Tomorrow will come and go with no fanfare. There is no "bombshell".

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
How many times so far has a shoe supposedly been about to drop that will destroy the Obama campaign?

sammyunltd

Jul 31, 2004
Apparently, she's made some racists comments against Whites with Mr. Farrakhan and others...

The GOP will not release it tomorrow because they want to wait until Clinton officially gives up.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
it could be a video of Obama reading the koran while giving a bj to a muslim terrorist at a black power rally as his wife beats an asian slave and it probably wouldn't change a thing.

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
Fair enough. But I imagine that's the shoe the commentator's referring to

I would imagine so. The Clinton people have been talking about this since yesterday. They're foaming at the mouth with the thought that it could be true.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hasn't this been all over the media sources as rumor? I heard this exact interview on the radio on the way home today. Everyone paying attention has heard of this already but they played it like it was a new revelation.

One thing I'm certain of is I'm sick and tired of religion and race in politics.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Here is a link on what could have been said in the tape:
http://ja.reddit.com/r/obama/info/6lp54/comments/

At the bottom is what COULD have been said if it is true. I would not take what I posted too seriously considering I did a simple search and found it.:

This is just....sad.

From what I understand, it is a tape of Michelle Obama criticizing the Bush administration.

How you'd write it:

Why did Bush cut folks off medicaid? Why did Bush let New Orleans drown? Why did Bush do nothing about Jena? Why did Bush put us in Iraq for no reason?

How you'd say it:

Why'd he cut folks off medicaid? Why'd he let New Orleans drown? Why'd he do nothing about Jena? Why'd he put us in Iraq for no reason?

How Larry Johnson wants you to hear it:

Whitie cut folks off medicaid? Whitie let New Orleans drown? Whitie do nothing about Jena? Whitie put us in Iraq for no reason?

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: UberNeuman
She was saying, "Why Tea?"

No, but I guess "whitey?" is now short for "why did he?" It is also racist, I suppose.

?????.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: loki8481
doesn't matter what it is, Obama's got the nomination. it's his turn.
Then the Democrats are doomed, at least at the Presidential level.

A 'whitey' type comment will change the perspective of everything Michelle Obama has said and put it all in a new light. It will also show that his wife has views much closer to Wright than anyone has admitted.

I don't see how Obama can win if his wife is on tape making racist comments.

Think of it the other way around, imagine if we found a tape of Hillary saying "If it wasn't for all the Nigg*** I would be the next President."

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Originally posted by: loki8481
doesn't matter what it is, Obama's got the nomination. it's his turn.
Then the Democrats are doomed, at least at the Presidential level.

A 'whitey' type comment will change the perspective of everything Michelle Obama has said and put it all in a new light. It will also show that his wife has views much closer to Wright than anyone has admitted.

I don't see how Obama can win if his wife is on tape making racist comments.

Think of it the other way around, imagine if we found a tape of Hillary saying "If it wasn't for all the Nigg*** I would be the next President."

You are right, if she actually said those things Then again, I have not heard one racist thing that Rev Wright has said. If you could enlighten me it would be great.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Why'd he = Whitey?

The MSM will tear the GOP a new hole over this. :laugh:

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
National Review is casting doubt on the tape too...

However, to counter what Dari is saying.
That bit he is quoting is apparently 100% made up by someone trying to figure out how to explain away a 'whitey' remark.
The idea may be right, but the context may be totally different.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Dari
Here is a link on what could have been said in the tape:
http://ja.reddit.com/r/obama/info/6lp54/comments/

At the bottom is what COULD have been said if it is true. I would not take what I posted too seriously considering I did a simple search and found it.:

This is just....sad.

From what I understand, it is a tape of Michelle Obama criticizing the Bush administration.

How you'd write it:

Why did Bush cut folks off medicaid? Why did Bush let New Orleans drown? Why did Bush do nothing about Jena? Why did Bush put us in Iraq for no reason?

How you'd say it:

Why'd he cut folks off medicaid? Why'd he let New Orleans drown? Why'd he do nothing about Jena? Why'd he put us in Iraq for no reason?

How Larry Johnson wants you to hear it:

Whitie cut folks off medicaid? Whitie let New Orleans drown? Whitie do nothing about Jena? Whitie put us in Iraq for no reason?

That doesn't even make sense written that way. You would say Whitey did nothing... Whitey cuts..

Homey don't play dat

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Why'd he = Whitey?

The MSM will tear the GOP a new hole over this. :laugh:
Larry Johnson is a pro Hillary blogger, not sure how the Republicans take the blame for this.

National Review is suggesting that Larry is claiming the Republicans have the tape as a way to explain why no one can find it.

It may have all been a ploy to push people in Hillary's direction, who knows.
Guess we find out tomorrow.