could an openly black american ever become head of the American State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
i was just wondering. obama isnt mathematically black (less than half black for those who even think the race of the father should be used in classifying people... i dont) and his soul isnt as black as mine nor is obama's soul as black as george washington's soul.

i guess obama can be black if he self-identifies as such, but more genetic research needs to be done before we classify people into races (jews, for example, are just one tribe of the civil race or at least that is my theory)... bush and romney didnt look much whiter than obama if at all. i actually look blacker than obama, but i have white privilege solely because of my father (although i am about to lose it).

that's fucked up isn't it?

Stop "just wondering" here. Not the Anarchist420 blog forum.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
How surprising that one who worships Ron Paul so much has such stupid views involving race.[/sarcasm]

Dec 26, 2007
First trolling P&N with your racist trolling attempt, now OT? Where next? Discussion Forum? Love and Relationships? Elsewhere?

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think he's racist, just crazy.

Anarchist, what is this about neanderthals? does my 2.9% neanderthal DNA put me among the "civil race" ?

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
I'm guessing he means:

"...the first [non]mainstream African-American who [isn't] articulate and bright and clean and [isn't] a nice-looking guy..."

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
sorry bro, the next prezident haz to be either a woman, gay or both

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Anarchist, what is this about neanderthals? does my 2.9% neanderthal DNA put me among the "civil race" ?
if your mtDNA haplogroup is UK, A, or D, then you are of the civil race and have a direct maternal bloodline from the neanderthal eve.

then look at all the kings and queens of europe who resisted change and sought their own security most of all were H... i bet that is what i am and what stalin was and i hate myself with a passion for my rude-smelling shitty mtDNA. george washington was likely hg H, and he was among the minority of the '76 secessionists his whole life... most were UK as scots-irish who came here in the 1750s-1780s were largely UK as were the mayflower passengers.

so thomas jefferson is of the civil race; washington and me are of the military race... icant handle that so i need my life to be ended 100% before hillary clinton becomes president.

Last edited:

Jaepheth

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2006
nor is obama's soul as black as george washington's soul.

80347-spaceballs-dark-helmet-WHAT-gi-N97J.gif

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'm guessing he means: "...the first [non]mainstream African-American who [isn't] articulate and bright and clean and [isn't] a nice-looking guy..." __________________
when i said black i meant of the military race as i theorized in post 12 and elsewhere.:) i am black per my own definition, but i dont ever want to live, play, or work among more of my race than i already do and the civil race doesnt want to live with me so that means i want to no longer live because i dont want to hurt anymore than i already have. obama is of the civil race though as i defined elsewhere and in post 12.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
*sigh*
In all seriousness: this person is one of two around here I wish this entire forum would just stop contributing to their further mental distress, and whatever issues they are dealing with.

I guess even by saying that I'm probably guilty of it myself... but it needs to be said.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
*sigh* In all seriousness: this person is one of two around here I wish this entire forum would just stop contributing to their further mental distress, and whatever issues they are dealing with. I guess even by saying that I'm probably guilty of it myself... but it needs to be said.
i understand and i am sorry for you. i dont want to live.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
if your mtDNA haplogroup is UK, A, or D, then you are of the civil race and have a direct maternal bloodline from the neanderthal eve.

Well darn it, my maternal haplogroup is V.

Same one as Benjamin Franklin and Bono.

0C8HOa4.png

Tell me, how did you reach these conclusions about neanderthals, and civil vs. military race or whatever?

I have to tell you honestly I think you're nuts. Don't kill yourself though man, get some help.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
feel sorry for me if i dont get my whole head, all my limbs, my whole body and all my organs all cremated all at once before Hillary Clinton (or whoever the american joseph stalin is) takes office.

I just have to say, you have created one of the strangest personas I've ever run across in the on-line world.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Boy....what is wrong with you? Was your head used as a tether ball on the play ground when you were a kid?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
feel sorry for me if i dont get my whole head, all my limbs, my whole body and all my organs all cremated all at once before Hillary Clinton (or whoever the american joseph stalin is) takes office.
Not a great fan of Ms. Clinton but I'd bet money she is not the American Joseph Stalin.

There is no civil race. There is no military race. These are nutjob delusions some people want to foist off onto you for their own reasons. Race itself is a human construct created only because it is useful, not necessary, and often useful for all the wrong reasons. There are only people, and if you lined them all up shoulder to shoulder the greatest experts in the world could not reliably or repeatably divide them into races. You are not your DNA, and you are certainly not your mitochondrial DNA. You are what you decide to make of yourself, each day. Get out, talk to real people, feel the sun on your face and the breeze on your skin. You're concentrating on what you don't have when you should be concentrating on what you do have. You have loving parents who support you, enough wealth to own a computer and have internet access, wit enough to form coherent sentences and complex arguments, and a marvelous world to explore.

You need to take lessons from Moonbeam. When you hate yourself, everything looks like shit and everything is another reason to hate yourself. This is just simple anatomy; your brain is an electro-chemical machine and if you think the same thing over and over, those pathways are strengthened and it becomes harder to think anything else. Once you learn to love yourself, everything looks . . . Well, a lot of it still looks like shit, but the parts that aren't shit are straight from G-d's hands to your eyes. Once you learn to see those parts clearly, the parts that still look like shit aren't that important anymore. Hopefully one day you'll see that the parts that still look like shit are important in their own way, for without the bad we've no ability to appreciate the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.