cotton candy perfume

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Was out last night... kept smelling cotton candy. It was driving me nuts, I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from. Finally I asked the bartender where the smell was coming from. It was from one of her friends who was sitting near me at the bar.

Then, the girl wearing the cotton candy perfume said something like "it's my favorite - doesn't it make you want to, well, just want to, you know... " I believe another word she used in the conversation included "yummy."

She was cute. Sorry, I didn't think to take my digital camera into the bar with me and askl her "do you mind if I take your photo to post online for a bunch of geeks." Nor did I continue to flirt very long - I'm married...

Anyway, I thought about cotton candy perfume a few times today... there's just something wrong with that.

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
A couple years ago I would of thought that was cute, but now I'd just get nauseous.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Heh, couldn't help but picture this scene in my head...

*wife sniffs your shirt* "So who've you been with tonight, huh!? Some cheap slut!?!?"
"No! I just went to the carnival! I swear!"

rezinn

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2004
I know a girl that wears that crap and it gives me a headache too. Smells awful, you can smell it ten minutes after she was in the room.