Costco website down?

paruhd0x

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2000
Costco.com seems to be down, I was going to upload some images to their site and have them print them for me, but I guess not! Did they change their domain name or something?

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Why not just use a proxy service to check it? Use something like anonymizer.com or megaproxy.com and you can test to see if it's inaccesible to other parts of the country too.

paruhd0x

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Jugernot
Why not just use a proxy service to check it? Use something like anonymizer.com or megaproxy.com and you can test to see if it's inaccesible to other parts of the country too.

Hmmm didn't think of that.

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: paruhd0x

Maybe because it's faster to just post? :p

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: t60

It took 3 minutes for the first reply... it takes 20 seconds (if you are slow) to go through either of those websites. Which is faster again?

Kenny

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2002
Originally posted by: t60

It took 3 minutes for the first reply... it takes 20 seconds (if you are slow) to go through either of those websites. Which is faster again?

Looks like your method is faster ;)

I never knew about it though.