Review Corsair TC60 Fabric Gaming Chair

MadScientist

Platinum Member
Jul 15, 2001
I posted this in Hot Deals and ordered the Black version of this chair. I wanted a chair that was all fabric, no PU leather, and comfy. Corsair TC60 Gaming Chair
The chair came in a huge box, 55 lbs. net, and well packed. For a Chinese manufactured chair it is well constructed and it took me ~1/2 hour to assemble. The fabric is an alcantara type. The chair is very comfy and not hot. The tech specs are on their website. The only cons I have with it is the lumbar support is not adjustable, it's built into the chair, but fits me perfectly; and it needs a head pillow rest like the Secretlab Titan Evo has. That chair though is $549. You can get a head pillow rest fairly cheap. Also the firmness tension knob is set back from the front and hard to access, but you will probably have to only adjust it once. This is a big chair and weighs 42 lbs.
_ANA2724.JPG_ANA2725.JPG_ANA2729(1).JPG
_ANA2737.JPG

Edit 8/16: I totally agree with this review about the headrest, forward to ~8 minutes, this chair needs one.
Corsair T60 Gaming Chair review
You can order a headrest cheap directly from Corsair for their T1 and T2 chairs but I doubt they will fit the T60. The back straps on them are only 11" long, not adjustable; and they are only 3" thick. T1 headrest
I searched Amazon for a car/office chair headrest and found this one. Anzhixiu Car Neck Pillow for Driving It's thicker at the top, 4.7". When I ordered it the price was $12.99. The straps are adjustable and It fits my T60 chair and head perfectly. The fabric, no PU whatever, is removable and washable. It looks bulky but it's not.

_ANA2773.JPG_ANA2768.JPG_ANA2763.JPG

Last edited:

CP5670

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
This looks pretty nice, I like alcantara or suede better than leather too, but like padded armreats. I use a Serta i5000 chair that is leather but othereise good.