Corsair has new Ryzen Page : provides free AM4 Bracket for existing customers/limited supply

thepaleobiker

Feb 22, 2017
Just saw this on the Corsair website :-

"
CORSAIRAM4BR
Apply this discount code when prompted during checkout to order your AM4 bracket for free.

*Bracket available at no cost for limited time only, while supplies last. Available in US, UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Must be logged in to apply the promo code, limit one per customer.
"

Link : http://www.corsair.com/am4-amd-retention-bracket-kit-for-hydro-series-coolers

Regards,
Vishnu

thepaleobiker

Feb 22, 2017
Says not valid...
You might need to have existing Corsair account or something, I'm not sure. It says you need to be existing customer, and logged in.

From the website :-

SQUEEZE EVERY LAST DROP OF PERFORMANCE FROM YOUR NEW PC
Overclocking is the name of the game, and the biggest enemy of CPU performance is heat. CORSAIR knows exactly what your processor needs with fantastic Hydro Series CPU liquid coolers.

Compatible out-of-the-box with Ryzen AM4:

Compatible with Ryzen AM4 with additional mounting bracket:

Already own a CORSAIR Hydro series?
For a limited time, click here for your discount code to order your AM4 bracket for free.

TemjinGold

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2006
Hmm... I can try that. A bit confused tho: I would assume the 115i is the top dog but why is it that the 110i is compatible with AM4 out of the box and not the 115i?

Update: Okay making an account and logging in works.

Last edited:

thepaleobiker

Feb 22, 2017
Hmm... I can try that. A bit confused tho: I would assume the 115i is the top dog but why is it that the 110i is compatible with AM4 out of the box and not the 115i?

Good question, and I'm honestly not sure why. The 115 specification page also does not list AM4 compatibility.... One should remember that the AM4 socket has been out in the wild for atleast 6 months now.

Contents and Specifications
Package contents

• Hydro Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooler
  • Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
  • Two SP140L High Torque 140mm Fans
  • USB cable for Corsair Link™ Integration
  • Fan and radiator mounting screws
  • Thermal compound (pre-applied)
  • Quick Start Guide
Compatibility

• Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
  • AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3

Technical specifications

• Radiator dimensions: 140mm x 312mm x 26mm
  • Fan dimensions: 140mm x 25mm
  • Fan speed: 2000 +/- 10% RPM

• Fan airflow: 104.65 CFM
  • Fan static pressure: 3.99mm-H2O
  • Noise level: 40 dB(A)

TemjinGold

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2006
Be aware, right after I placed the order, I got an email saying it was on hold and I needed to call them. When I called them, they said everything was fine. Wonder if it's because people are abusing it or something...