corn beef hash and eggs

Nyical

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Buttzilla
hehe i was expecting to get flamed...hahahah

i like spam also.

Nothing wrong with spam as long as you don't eat it cold, but cornedbeef Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....shiet is good.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Good stuff. I always have a tough time deciding between that and steak and eggs when I go to this pub down the street for brunch.

palad

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2000
Man, now I gotta stop at the store on the way home. I haven't had corned beef has in ages.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Salvador
I'd tell you, but you probably don't care to hear about it.

Sal

Was this the same day that you dropped the soap and was grinning ear to ear all day?

Corned beed and eggs is teh bomb

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yes it is great, but what I want to know is why it got called "corned" in the beginning ?

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
mmmm I havn't had that in ages. Just too many fat calories for me. I wonder if turkey hash tastes much diffrent from the real deal.

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Hash is great, protien dream ;)

Spam though = Something Posing As Meat

that stuff is NAAAASTY

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Corn beef hash is something that my father got me onto, and we both loooooove it. We judge a breakfast place by their omelettes and CBH.

<----Haven't had it in a while...hmmm...

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: LAUST
Hash is great, protien dream ;)

Spam though = Something Posing As Meat

that stuff is NAAAASTY

It's pork shoulder and something else, if I'm not mistaken. It's not bad, really. Especially cooked. Mmm.

Thing about spam is that it can be treated as something other than a meat you take out of the can and eat straightaway. But noone does. Shame, really.