Thank you for all your hard work. I'm not sure where I should submit a bug, or if it's just my computer/OS install. Anytime I run CoreTemp, and leave it minimized in the tray for a period of time, one of the cores will randomly just drop to 0 or 1. Is it my CPU because it's overclocked or should these newer versions fix that? Using a Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9 GHz. Let me know if you need a dump or not.Version 1.10.2 - 7th August, 2017
- New: Support for AMD Bristol Ridge APUs.
- Fix: 1.10 version crash on AMD processors or only populating temperature of first 1-2 cores.
- Fix: Add correct temperature offsets for AMD Ryzen Threadripper X1920 and X1950.
- Fix: In multi-socket AMD systems, switching into MiniMode would bring up all hidden windows of all running applications and services.
- Fix: Support for MCM AMD CPUs. Only the highest temperature per CPU is displayed.
- Fix: Socket C32 and G34 Opteron code names.
- Fix: On some AMD Opteron systems the CPU model number is not displayed.
- Fix: Detection of the C32 and G34 socket types for some Opteron CPUs.
- Fix: Corrected TjMax on some older desktop Atom chips.
Socket FP5 ? What do you know that we don't ?Version 1.13 - 8th January, 2019
- New: Add support for 2nd generation Threadripper processors, Socket FP5.
- Fix: Crash when 5 or more cores exceed overheat protection temperature setting.
- Fix: "No supported CPU detected" on Ryzen processors.
- Fix: Constant frequency readings on Ryzen processors.
- Fix: Incorrect readings on Ryzen processors.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|A||Question 5800X and Prime95 core wattage||CPUs and Overclocking||2|
|Question How to stabilize a 5950x all-core overclock? Currently 4.3Ghz at 1.281V||CPUs and Overclocking||4|
|Question 5800X fails single core cycler test||CPUs and Overclocking||77|
|Review Anandtech: Intel Core i7-10700 vs Core i7-10700K Review||CPUs and Overclocking||4|
|News Report claims that Intel will build Core i3s at TSMC||CPUs and Overclocking||95|
|Question 5800X and Prime95 core wattage|
|Question How to stabilize a 5950x all-core overclock? Currently 4.3Ghz at 1.281V|
|Question 5800X fails single core cycler test|
|Review Anandtech: Intel Core i7-10700 vs Core i7-10700K Review|
|News Report claims that Intel will build Core i3s at TSMC|