Cops strap woman to chair and cut out her hair weave, nearly scalping her

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Apparently there are numerous news articles on this. But what seems to have happened according to some of the news is this gal went out drinking and claims that someone drugged her and possibly raped her. She woke up in a strange hotel room and called the cops, who then arrested her when they arrived and charged her with trashing the hotel room. What transpired at the jail got caught on camera and the cop who cut her hair off, (in fact causing bald spots on her scalp) was fired from her job. The PD and city settled out of court and the gal got some untold sum of money from her lawsuit. From what I am also reading, it is standard procedure to remove wigs or clip on hair extensions, but not glued in or braided in hair weaves /extensions due to the fact that the glue and weaves are attached at the root of the natural hair.

-------------------------------------------------------

charda-gregory-feat.jpg

Linking several sources so you don't just have one to read. They all give different information.

News article one

News article two

News article three
News article four

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Cop does wrong, cop gets fired. What are you looking for by posting this?

Edit: Do you what, Google search every day for bad cop stories? We know you've got a hard-on for cops because I'd say 50% if not more of your posts are bad cop stories. Do you look for them or do you get like the Bad Cop Newsletter in your inbox or what? Did a cop touch your pee-pee when you were a kid?

Last edited:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE...

ummm....

So trashy chick trashes trashy hotel room and gets her trashy weave cut out by a trashy cop who then got fired?

Who gives a shit?

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
So trashy chick trashes trashy hotel room and gets her trashy weave cut out by a trashy cop who then got fired?

Who gives a shit?

PSA, before going out drinking, get a weave so you have a better chance of winning a lawsuit.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I particularly enjoyed the part of the CNN video where they highlighted parts of her head in her mugshot picture to show where she now has "bald spots" - and the parts they highlighted were places where hair would not naturally grow to begin with.

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001

Edit: Do you what, Google search every day for bad cop stories? We know you've got a hard-on for cops because I'd say 50% if not more of your posts are bad cop stories. Do you look for them or do you get like the Bad Cop Newsletter in your inbox or what? Did a cop touch your pee-pee when you were a kid?

You forgot to add Taxpayer on the hook for damages for cop doing wrong.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
I think if you get some easy settlement money with no long term damage, life is good :)

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Are people not allowed to post threads where the bad guys get punished now?
'Cos that's going to cut down the amount of news threads significantly.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Are people not allowed to post threads where the bad guys get punished now?
'Cos that's going to cut down the amount of news threads significantly.

When its the OP's SOP to post misinformation: yes.

He didn't make this thread to discuss the bad guy getting punished. He did it to hate monger yet again.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
When its the OP's SOP to post misinformation: yes.

He didn't make this thread to discuss the bad guy getting punished. He did it to hate monger yet again.

I tend to not really notice who posts a topic and just read the story.

Does OP have a history of misinformation? Is the story not true?

The whole "shaving womens heads" thing has an interesting history BTW.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Clearly some folks have some serious issues with me in a very personal way..lol

Btw, if I wanted to race bate I would have title this thread differently, like say "African American woman gets her hair cut off" or something like that.

Sorry to those who feel so incredibly offended by my posts, but I am not breaking any rules. If you don't like the posts then don't bother reading them.. it is really that simple.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Clearly some folks have some serious issues with me in a very personal way..lol

Btw, if I wanted to race bate I would have title this thread differently, like say "African American woman gets her hair cut off" or something like that.

Sorry to those who feel so incredibly offended by my posts, but I am not breaking any rules. If you don't like the posts then don't bother reading them.. it is really that simple.

I like your posts. They give me a chance to vent.

Don't take it personal bud, its all in good fun.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013

I only have a hard on for corrupt and bad cops. If I see a news report about some corrupt cop doing something illegal or being sued for really bad behavior you betcha I am gonna post it. Besides it's news.. and that is what this particular forum is for, Politics and News. So get over it..

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Well thats good to know.. by all means vent away then.

Come into ATOT sometime where we have fun.

I don't watch the news, read news sites or papers, don't really look for news at all. I get my news here. So me yelling at you is kind of like you yelling at the tv.

When I did watch the news, I got way too worked up. I would do dry-fire drill when O'Reilly came on :mad:

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004

It's nice to read when things happen as they should.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Everyone arrested should get a crew cut.

Is there a protection clause in constitution for your hair?

I guess if you base this on innocent till proven guilty, wait till they are actually convicted.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE...

ummm....

Who gives a shit?
This. I find in my old age that my fucks must be rationed and I'm not giving one for this.

Sweet, thanks.