Cops Shut Down Little Girl's Lemonade Stand

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Lithium381
Originally posted by: SammySon
Oh well.
Her lemonade sucked anyway.

so did she ;)

/thinks maybe i'm taking this a bit too far

I believe so considering there's a lynch mob on your front lawn. You may want to leave, quickly. :p

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
WTH would you do that to a 6 year old? Were the neighbors scared of her making a few extra dollars or something? Sheesh....

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Jesus, did a professional write that article? I've seen better writing from a sixth grader.

Stupid neighbor must have thought the little girl was making two much green.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
In a totally unrelated story, some cockgobbler in Naples got their cars keyed, their house TPed, and their family cat shaved and painted neon green.

- M4H

amen to that... some little girl was sellin lemonade here for 25 cents and I went and gave her a dollar... lol man was she excited....

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
WTH would you do that to a 6 year old? Were the neighbors scared of her making a few extra dollars or something? Sheesh....
Next thing you know, she's a drug dealer.

BadNewsBears

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2000
<Dr.Evil/> MUAHAHAHA! Hehhe. Little b*stard girls. I am evil let me call the police on them and shut them down so they cry MUAHAHAHA </Dr.Evil>

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: her209

Next, she's selling herself.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by: cashman

Lithium381 opens his wallet....

AsianriceX

Golden Member
Dec 30, 2001
Originally posted by: dparker
Originally posted by: cashman

Lithium381 opens his wallet....

Hey, I don't think she has a city permit for that kind of business. I'm going to make a formal complaint...

bolomite

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2000
What a horribly written article. Did the little girl's six year old friend write it for NBC?

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
i hate neighbours and i hate cops

the cops shudda shot the neighbour and then got poisoned from the lemonade :D :beer: :evil:

TheHeartless

May 27, 2003
Originally posted by: MarklarMarklar
Why would anyone call the cops on a 6 yr old. That's just spiteful.

seriously!!!!.....that would make me cry, and or hate my neighbor for doing that to me.:(