Cops and Quotas?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Is it just coincidental that I notice the "Crotch Rocket Cops" radaring and writing tickets like crazy in my neighborhood at certain times of the month? Man, they nabbed about 15 people in a very short period of time with radar recently. Seems to always happen here between the 10th and 15th of the month. I'm glad though. We have some real jackasses going by our house, and way too fast too. I heard a Harley coming on real fast the other day and was gonna grab the hose an nozzle and blast him as he went by, but thought better of pissing one of those fine folks off. :Q

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I don't know about that.. maybe that's what they would LIKE you to think.

I noticed it here in Gainesville right away.. I used to live in Bradenton, FL, and the cops would never stop you unless you were totally reckless. Here in Gainesville, we always have certain days where there are tons of cops everywhere stopping everyone.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, they must just rotate duty thru different areas. Also, many of the neighbors have been complaining to them about the speeders coming thru our residential area lately. That probably has some bearing.