Cop shoots 5 kittens while children look in horror

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lagokc

Mar 27, 2013
Well his bosses won't punish him. Anything he can be charged with criminally?

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.162

(2) Subject to division (B)(2) of this section, discharge a firearm on a lawn, park, pleasure ground, orchard, or other ground appurtenant to a schoolhouse, church, or inhabited dwelling, the property of another, or a charitable institution;

(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of discharge of a firearm on or near prohibited premises. A violation of division (A)(1) or (2) of this section is a misdemeanor of the fourth degree.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Why not just line those little kittens heads up with duct tape. All it would take is one clean shot, far less traumatizing. Jeeze at some of the opinions already in this thread.

Yea, my initial reaction was I hoped he didn't use his service sidearm. Even a 9MM (I assume the "least powerful" caliber a cop would use now days) would be extremely.... well lets just say overkill. That is way more than even a .50 to a human, and if you know what that is capable of doing....

Regardless, no need for children to see this. Although I do think that overall as a society we have become too separated from where our meat comes from, and how it is harvested to come in handy portions. At most one might see a side portion of a cleaned cow being cut up, portioned, and packaged in the back of the meat department at Costco.

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999