Cop orgy at police station while on duty (pic of girl)

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
She looks like a rat. Never understood the guys who will fack just about anything. Only standard is 'breathing'.

And how does this get to be a police officer? She looks all of about 5' 5 and 120 lbs. Her hands are the size of a 12 y.o. boy. Like so many other female officers of small stature, I'm betting she is classed internally as "Never Single Patrol".

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
She looks like a rat.

Sir, this is a rat:

50491001_kupidw.png

Her hands are the size of a 12 y.o. boy.

330a455cdb2f11e4a189761447d222be124766e3.png

• Haha
Reactions: Shmee and tcsenter

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
She looks like a rat. Never understood the guys who will fack just about anything. Only standard is 'breathing'.

And how does this get to be a police officer? She looks all of about 5' 5 and 120 lbs. Her hands are the size of a 12 y.o. boy. Like so many other female officers of small stature, I'm betting she is classed internally as "Never Single Patrol".
Did you see the guys in that police department? They all looked like pigs, and not cute or good looking pigs.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Did you see the guys in that police department? They all looked like pigs, and not cute or good looking pigs.
Most appear to be greying! No culture of paternal maturity in that department. I'm gonna guess diversity hires seeking more officers to reflect the image and have ties to "the community".

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Most appear to be greying! No culture of paternal maturity in that department. I'm gonna guess diversity hires seeking more officers to reflect the image and have ties to "the community".
The lay assumptions about police are something.

There is but one culture in a police department: money, time, and saving both.

Diversity hires do not benefit the community; they are just a proof of concept that lying and corruption is a universal mode of operation and to kill discrimination lawsuits.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Diversity hires do not benefit the community; they are just a proof of concept that lying and corruption is a universal mode of operation and to kill discrimination lawsuits.
Right, that's why when 'diversity' gets majority control or leadership in many police departments, jail systems, and prisons to 'reflect the community', the incidents of corruption, excessive force and brutality, misuse of public funds often gets WORSE than the previously "undiverse" leadership and make-up. e.g. Baltimore, Boston, D.C., Oakland, Detroit, insert a dozen other examples here

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Right, that's why when 'diversity' gets majority control or leadership in many police departments, jail systems, and prisons to 'reflect the community', the incidents of corruption, excessive force and brutality, misuse of public funds often gets WORSE than the previously "undiverse" leadership and make-up. e.g. Baltimore, Boston, D.C., Oakland, Detroit, insert a dozen other examples here
Wow so not only are you a sexist pig, you are also racist.

How wonderful.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
lol no disputing what I said, just RAYSUSS!

View attachment 77895

I'm not triggered. My heart rate or blood pressure didn't go up a beat. I mean racist sexist pigs are a dime a dozen these days, and the GOP and internet have given them the courage to just say the shit out loud now, so no, I can't get triggered because I'm so used to you horrific people, it's just like an 'oh, the sky is blue again' kind of comment.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Your foolishness is not better than the contradictor's foolishness.

The threat to the community from cops is always the same. You can count on them abusing authority but not necessarily in overt ways. They simply may do it because the boss wants it that way.

Cops are legal professionals, not moral professionals. Their training manual is just something for the government to hold against them legally if shit hits the fan, not something to make them better people.

The reason a woman cop is useful is simple. There are other women that need to be dealt with in police interactions. A woman cop won't help women but it protects against allegations of discrimination by male cops against women.

Furhtermore, many police locales are devoid of actual combat scenarios and small town SFHs are precisely the most boring cop jobs in the world, in which cops do more code enforcement and ancillary tax collection than "crime combat".

Yes, it would be an advantage to have white cops because then the disaffected could claim racism, but it doesn't mean the duplicity is going to be better or that they are "nicer". Cops are no different from lawyers in all essential purposes except they have firearms while lawyers have more comprehensive knowledge.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Before minorities got into the police, the cops were known as bastions of morality and impeccable ethics. NM this racist is on point!

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Funny how corrupt the White House became when occupants changed to less diverse Jan 2017. So much for theories.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Funny how corrupt the White House became when occupants changed to less diverse Jan 2017. So much for theories.
So we leap from a fairly well-delineated discussion in the context of policing to the multiverse. Yawn...

Mar 11, 2004
I see that this thread has now expanded from a dumpster fire of misogyny to one that also has a bit of racism throw in.

Bigotry does tend to bleed over a lot. Honestly it just looks more like some pathetic low effort attempt at trolling. I miss the days when we'd get interesting trolling, but now all we can manage is limpdick shit from losers. I can only imagine the tc stands for tiny cock because that's the level of energy being brought. If they can't bring the BDE they should just go back to jerking off in their mom's basement like the pathetic incel they are.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Before minorities got into the police, the cops were known as bastions of morality and impeccable ethics. NM this racist is on point!
Let's see...it's actually a template!

Before the [ insert ] moved into [insert], it was [ insert ]. e.g. city, workplace, school district, university, et. al.

It's fairly observable and repeatable, even well documented and backed by several aspects of statistics on crime rates. Sad you've not the perspective to have witnessed or know there was something actually better before, so this is all you believe there was.

But I was reading an extensive article on predictive policing systems, that discussed the "flaws" of such systems where not one line was dedicated to discussing how reliable, accurate, or effective they were. It was avoided like it were a landmine (because it is). Instead it focused entirely how such systems resulted in "disparate outcomes" and "inequities in arrest rates". The article included a photo of an actual protest over a city/PD using one of these systems, with a protester holding a sign that read "Evidence based policing is racist!"

I think that says it all no?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

lol no disputing what I said, just RAYSUSS!

So we leap from a fairly well-delineated discussion in the context of policing to the multiverse. Yawn...

Let's see...it's actually a template!

Before the [ insert ] moved into [insert], it was [ insert ]. e.g. city, workplace, school district, university, et. al.

It's fairly observable and repeatable, even well documented and backed by several aspects of statistics on crime rates. Sad you've not the perspective to have witnessed or know there was something actually better before, so this is all you believe there was.

But I was reading an extensive article on predictive policing systems, that discussed the "flaws" of such systems where not one line was dedicated to discussing how reliable, accurate, or effective they were. It was avoided like it were a landmine (because it is). Instead it focused entirely how such systems resulted in "disparate outcomes" and "inequities in arrest rates". The article included a photo of an actual protest over a city/PD using one of these systems, with a protester holding a sign that read "Evidence based policing is racist!"

I think that says it all no?

TScenter.gif