Cop orgy at police station while on duty (pic of girl)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Men will NEVER understand women.
A Psychology of Love class can provide some insight.

Beware, laypeople may still think you're a misogynist when presenting probative evidence from the course.

Income can elevate "attractiveness" in someone who is uglier. But they won't rate that same guy high without the income.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

Beware, laypeople may still think you're a misogynist when presenting probative evidence from the course.

Income can elevate "attractiveness" in someone who is uglier. But they won't rate that same guy high without the income.
What's your point exactly?

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
What's your point exactly?
Some of my old posts in L&R got ragged on by two fellas with lowercased letter usernames really didn't grasp the perspective I was coming from. So I hold them in some degree of contempt for that, and a wretchedly irrelevant ad hominem to boot.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Very true. And I think a lot of those 90% would have sex with that girl, including the majority of the ones talking shit about her.

I think we'd all be better off if men tried to understand women better sometimes, and vice versa as well.
Is anyone really talking shit about her here? Making fun of the situation isn't really talking shit.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

So women are attracted to mates that are more likely to be able to care for their offspring? Seems like pretty basic evolutionary trait is a monogamous/pair-bounded species.

Even as a man I find intelligence and being good with money attractive.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
That's not true. As I've grown older and wiser there's nothing too complicated about women because they are women. Sure some are very complicated and you can never understand them but that goes for both genders. People are nuts or complex regardless of gender it's just because they are people.

Problem is we've been living in a world where women have been defined by men; We put them in their places and tell them what they can and cannot do, we men have defined them, and often put genders in places where the worst behaviors of men have been applauded.

You just got to pay attention around you and eventually it all starts to make sense. I was a product of the same system and it took years to wisen up.

Dude...I've been married to the same woman for going on 48 years. She's always been pretty independently minded...no "telling her what to do or not to do." (or she'd tell me where to stick it." EVERY TIMEl I thought I had the game figured out...they'd change the rules. It was like playing a rousing game of TEGWAR.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
shouldn't this have gone in P&N ?

View attachment 74967

Okay so hang on a sec...the black and Hispanic guys got fired and the 3 white guys all got suspended? Wow, nice optics on that, whatever the precinct's reasoning.

Why weren’t the white guys fired? Were they still waiting in line when the group was busted?

Reactions: Pohemi

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Every "funny" meme is directed towards the female.
Gross.
You understand how memes work right?
You don't think similar meme's would be made if there was a 100% role reversal? I can think of a lot of meme formats that work if it was one lone dude banging an otherwise all female force.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
803351bc3c3e680c51017cf2f69a86d878ca5dc2cbba86a84320fa55a8579642.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: igor_kavinski