Coolest thing that ever happened to you....

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
When I found out that I finally got Dragon Ball GT Evil Shenlong Saga subbed in A quality . Other than that, my family rescued some family from a bear attack in Yellowstone National Park! :cool:

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Stealing LTK007's Congressional Medal of Honor and selling it on Eba*, or getting my poetry printed in a real book. :)

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000

I fall in loved. Other than that, the last 4 years have been the best of my life, because I live in the same city as my family and get to spend times with my nieces and nephews.

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
This one time, something came out of my..... butt! It made a sound, and it smelled funny. That was the coolest thing that ever happened to me. :cool:

SilentBoB

Golden Member
Nov 13, 1999
Last week, I was coming out of a 7-11 when these two cars crashed. Nobody was hurt but it looked awesome! Pieces of car went flying everywhere and then somebody got a flat when they ran over the pieces. It was the coolest thing I can remember.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
sharkeeper...you got that from fazed.net right? Yeah, in school we always go to that site and check out the movies...my friend and I thought it was real until someone said it was from a movie. :( ;)

cardiac

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Around 1983 my girlfriend went out with a few friends and came home about 2 in the morning. She woke me up and was rather frisky, then I looked towards the door and in comes her girlfriend in the buff......Oh, what a night!!!!
:D

Bob

arcain

Oct 9, 1999
That clip that sharkeeper linked to is from "Meet Joe Black". It happens in the very beginning of the movie.

Pastfinder

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2000
LTK007, you got a lot of nerve to mock the Congrssional Medal of Honor. I point my two stinky big toes down on you :disgust:

onegreatmonkey

Feb 20, 2000
one time i was running and tripped and kind of did a flip twirly thing and was back on my feet as fast as i had tripped.

those were the days.

it was very peculiar... like time had stopped.

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
I guess the coolest thing was when a humorous piece that I published in the early 1980s got me a fan letter from Isaac Asimov. Unfortunately I can't find the fan letter, but I have umpteen postcards that he and I exchanged over the next ten years.

Postcard from Isaac Asimov

I treasure this particular card because of the rare pleasure of catching Isaac making a typo. :)