Coolest looking case you've ever seen?

Valhalla1

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I'm gonna be building a new system in a few months (finally) and I want to have a cool ass looking case withouth having to do a bunch of custom cutting/sawing/neon/plexi/etc. (no time. too much hassle). I was thinking of getting one of those yeong-yang big black cube cases, but now I'm trying to find a second hand SGI workstation case like this to modify a little to fit pc parts:

http://www.theoga.com/jay/origin2100.jpg

(see this thread on ars.

anyway, that'll be a longshot, so whats a cool looking case that you'd suggest. I won't be overclocking, I dont care about having the coolest case in the airflow/temperature sense, I want flat out jaw dropping drooling looks factor. so dont post and plain beige or even other colored boxes, I want something original

Valhalla1

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
who cares! :Q

actually thats a good question. the little door in the front swings open, revealing the drives and such

aznmist

Golden Member
Dec 7, 2000
are you sure..look at the 2nd post of yours..u can see though the flip door and it's like computer chips!

silky

Golden Member
Jul 7, 2000
Nice Case.

Just bought an Yeong Yang YY-54AW that comes with 2 120mm fans. If you want something smaller this is a great case that will cool anything with no case mods.

ericd

Oct 8, 2000
The explorer III resembles a Compaq Presario a little too much for me to like it.

Eric