CoolerMaster V10 CPU Cooler and CoolerMaster 690 Chassis

Keyth13

Mar 20, 2009
Does anyone know if the CoolerMaster V10 or V8 will fit in the CoolerMaster CM 690 or NV 690?

I'm putting together a new i7 build and would like to use the V10 or V8 CPU Cooler. I have a CM 690 chassis laying around that i never got around to using and would like to through my new build into it. Only problem is that the V10 and V8 are rather large and the CM 690 is a Mid Tower chassis. So if anyone out there knows if it will definitely fit or not fit, please let me know.

I've sent CoolerMaster email to both TechSupport and Customer Service, but I havent recieved a reply yet and its been a few weeks now.

Thankx

zerogear

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2000
For the money, V10 is extremely under-performing, I personally think there are better choices out there. But V8 will fit in CM690, as for V10, depending on the height relative to the V8 it may or may not, the side shroud that covers the ram should fit fine.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
V10 cools pretty well, it is too expensive but it looks BAD ASS. I would possibly consider it for looks alone, I have a window in my case so the better looking the components the higher on my list they'll go. I personally like the V8 better, but the V10 is a pretty sexy beast.