Coolcoin ugly holiday sweater competition!

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
It's time for another Coolcoin competition! This time, the challenge is to find the ugliest holiday sweater in existence and post a picture of someone in your family wearing it. Here are the rules:

1) Someone in your family needs to be wearing the ugly sweater in the picture that you submit. No submitting random pictures that you found in a Google search! Cheaters will be disqualified!

2) Like the post of your favorite ugly sweaters! Voting ends on December 19th at 8 PM Eastern time. The person with the most votes (Likes, Wows, etc) wins a grand price of 250 Coolcoin. I will not be voting until the end of the competition, just in case I need to cast a tie-breaker vote.

Reminder, the first person who turns in 1,000 Coolcoin gets an epic Space Kitty t-shirt! Good luck!

Edit:
It's official, EliteRetard is the winner!

Last edited:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
If someone gives me 1,000,000 coolcoin and 10 bitcoin (I need to diversify my portfolio!) I will cut my hair and beard and make a sweater of it, and auction it.

• Haha
Reactions: snoopy7548

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Thanksgiving is coming up... a perfect time to snap pictures of family members wearing ugly holiday sweaters! Don't forget to post them here!

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Wow... nobody seems to have the guts to post a picture of someone from their family wearing an ugly holiday sweater. Bummer.

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
Wow... nobody seems to have the guts to post a picture of someone from their family wearing an ugly holiday sweater. Bummer.

My entire family decided to go get themselves infected.

Also, the only camera I have is a 640x480 web cam on a 6ft cord.

Nobody has, and probably never will, visit my place.

Actually that's not true.

I could probably wire up an 18650 to my old Sanyo SCP-8400.

Edit:

Oh and I usually get trouble when I try to put a "festive green/red" outfit on people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ultimatebob

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Ya know, it kinda seems fitting that a picture of a suicide vest is leading the vote tally for the ugly holiday sweater competition this year. It's not how I expected it to go, but then this year has been full of surprises.

Although, I'm still hopeful that someone is going to post a festive "WAP" sweater.

Reactions: Captante

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
*snip*

Although, I'm still hopeful that someone is going to post a festive "WAP" sweater.

I tried to find a "WAP" sweater, couldn't so I looked it up...

I was thinking something like WAF (wife acceptance factor).

That's forever in my search history now.

• Haha
Reactions: ultimatebob

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Yeah, the turnout on this one was kinda sucky. I think that I'm going to award EliteRetard some extra Coolcoin for being a good sport and making her submission early!

Unfortunately enthusiasm for that sort of thing has been lacking around these parts for awhile now.

I'm still having trouble getting over Secret-Santa's demise. :cry:

Reactions: WharffRat

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
Yeah, the turnout on this one was kinda sucky. I think that I'm going to award EliteRetard some extra Coolcoin for being a good sport and making her submission early!

I think I have to hand the trophy over to WharffRat, looks like the only legitimate entry besides your own. I thought it was clear that I broke rule #1.

Technically your daughter got the most votes. I bet she would like to know that she actually won. Maybe she could convert coolcoin into cookies.

I have enjoyed these competition threads, even if the turnout hasn't been great. Even though I had no way to meet the parameters this time, I thought my entry was a lighthearted fun way to increase competition activity. I didn't expect that I might win, and thus disrupt the competition. I apologize for my mistake, and for not making it clear that it was a disqualified entry.

• Wow

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Heh... my daughter will be very happy to know that she won! I think that she's a bit young for a cryptocurrency wallet, though :)

She would probably take a steak dinner instead. She's a carnivore like her dad :)

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
OK, I know this is late, but I still had to share.

Do I get credit for having the same Christmas sweater and shirt?

Christmas sweater.jpg

My daughter asked me how many peanuts Christmas shirts have?