hans030390

Diamond Member
Feb 3, 2005
OK, so, I was thinking...There is chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cookies, vanilla, sugar, etc etc moo.

Now, what would a cookie cookie be? just a plain cookie. nothing special. Obviously if you add chocolate chips and other slight changes to the ingredients of the plain cookie you get chocolate chip cookies. take all that out, and what exactly is a cookie though? just a plain cookie? do they even exist?

Pretty much any cookie known to man right now has some word before it....sugar, chocolate, etc...

so what exactly is a cookie. just cookie. no words before it.

Cookie.

What is it.

jaysgirl

Apr 8, 2005
I hate to admit it, I've thought about this before, too. Mostly because I'm not too into chocolate chips and think, "Can't we just make...cookies?"

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Make chocolate chip cookies. Except when you get to the "adding the chocolate chips" part, stop. Make what you have up to that point. That should, as far as anyone could ever really know, make plain, simple, straight-up COOKIES.

:beer::D:cookie:

hans030390

Diamond Member
Feb 3, 2005
yeah but dont you add like extra sugar or flour or something to the C.C. cookie? every cookie has something extra added to it! so what is like the base cookie...it must be what every cookie has in common...

seriously...

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
the basic "cookie" would (i think) just be flour, eggs, and sugar.