Conway benched - no TV appearances for her

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Didn't like her then, absolutely don't like her now. But I do find it so ironic that the Liar-in-Chief is clamping a muzzle on his Liar-in-Drag because her lies to justify his lies made both their lies a lie-ability.

I guess she found out the hard way that no one should double down on Trump's lies but himself.

I'm thinking she's being sent to an re-education camp for misguided loyalists to get their lies in sync in order to make them more.......unbelievably believable?

Reactions: Blackjack200

mxnerd

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
Never seen U.S. government in such a mess. Only Trump can do it.

JockoJohnson

Golden Member
May 20, 2009
Did Mika tell you to think that ?
"BRZEZINSKI: "Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."
https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think

Ah, Morning Joke. The people on that show live up to their name. I love that quote from her. She let the truth slip out in that last line.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
These people are distractions created by the rulers to keep people talking. These distractions keep the people arguing and bickering among themselves and waste their energy.

That's why the Trump administration will be the biggest distraction machine seen in a while - the goal is to keep people distracted and unable to focus on the real issues. Twitter is the perfect outlet to spread such distractions on a mass scale. Of course, these tools such as Twitter, Facebook, etc were invented in the first place to keep the masses distracted.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I've admired her for her ability to bald faced lie at the drop of a hat and to spin a seemingly plausible argument out of thin air, She is a highly effective mouthpiece for a crisis. But she is like any other such tool-overuse builds up an immunity.

Trump apparently thrives on crises-he must, because so many of his are self induced. It was inevitable Conway would become ineffective, the real question is how effective she will be after a "vacation." Based on my personal reaction she is totally and permanently ineffective for Trump. I immediately change channels when I see her come on-I know she is not going to say anything of value or actually communicate any true facts unless it is totally by accident.

Then again, that's pretty much my reaction to Trump as well. He is a superb salesman totally wrapped up in a nonsensical and conflicting world of BS. Birds of a feather, I guess.