Convert an email invoice into a .pdf file?

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
So I'm trying to redeem a gift card offer for a set of tires I purchased on tirerack.com, but I have to submit a file (.pdf, doc, docx,) of the order confirmation/invoice to do so.

Is there a way to convert an email into a .pdf file? Outside of just copy/pasting? Thanks!

smakme7757

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2010
So I'm trying to redeem a gift card offer for a set of tires I purchased on tirerack.com, but I have to submit a file (.pdf, doc, docx,) of the order confirmation/invoice to do so.

Is there a way to convert an email into a .pdf file? Outside of just copy/pasting? Thanks!
Download a piece of software that can create PDFs. They usually add a print to PDF function, so you just print the email as a PDF.

Gmail and Outlook have that ability built in.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
CutePDF Writer is a free option.

So is PrimoPDF. Bereft of ad-ware, I've been using it for years. I don't "print" receipts or order confirmations to my printer -- haven't for a decade or more.

I just "print" them to PDF format in a document archive.

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
PDFCreator is also a good one, as long as you unselect all the "free" software that comes along with it during installation.

Towermax

Mar 19, 2006
Bullzip is the PDF printer I've been using the past three years. It's always worked fine and fast, and I've never had a problem with it.