Conspiracy: Fake post mortem pictures.

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Anyone think maybe the post mortem pics of Saddams' sons are fakes, either fake pics or dummies-ala-hollywood
so as to raise spirits or lure Saddam out? :)

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Yes, and I just had tea with the Boogieman, Bigfoot lives in my backyard, and the Martians are coming to visit this weekend.

Apr 5, 2000
Um, what? Lure Saddam out? You wouldn't think he'd know if his own sons were dead?
rolleye.gif

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
Yeah, they took them on the "alien autopsy" set. (...which was converted from the "moon landing" set years ago)

Finnkc

Jul 9, 2003
Originally posted by: 911paramedic
Yeah, they took them on the "alien autopsy" set. (...which was converted from the "moon landing" set years ago)

lol lol rofl lol lol ... /crys.

no but really who gives a flying .....

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
No, but they're pretty crappy. I doubt it will convince many conspiracy-happy Iraqi's.....

If you want proof, I say Rummy borrows bits from "Weekend at Bernie's" and the guy on Super Dave who danced around as the whole Jackson Five. (you know who I'm talking about :) )

Have Rummy walk out to a news conference with one corpse on each shoulder, dressed up in Uncle Sam tophats and carrying American flags and sparklers. They could pledge allegance, sing "God Bless America" then finish off with a can-can routine. Hell, take it out to the Rose Garden and make it a picnic, invite the kids. They could play "Pin the moustache on Uday," "bobbing for WMDs" and "Dunk Qasay, 3 balls for $1." Beer and fireworks for everyone, it'd be great.

:p

GambiT

Golden Member
Oct 13, 1999
I would have to agree that the side by side photos of them alive and dead, don't even look close! I mean, there's a picture of a dead fat bald guy and he doesn't even look like the alive one!!